Rediscover Greco-Roman privilege against Paganry of Calvinist/Reformed/Presbyterian through Pictures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we see today in the majority if we wished to find a fellowship and "information" concerning Religion in a Reformed/Calvinist/Presbyterian Church is the PCUSA. What does this look like?! They wear Lanyards at assemblies as if at a Comicon convention, or maybe an Apple product convention, and they are assuredly needing a backstage pass to these fresh out of the box ideas and focuses.
Is a convoluted social environment in politics any reason for yourself to be misled about the world? The Parthenon of Athens is a symbol today of Presbyterianism. Consider how Athens replaced the Patron Deity Athena, to become a temple dedicated to Virgin Mary as early as 300 AD to its destruction or ruin during the fall of the Byzantine Empire near 1400 AD.

The Greco-Roman Civilization defined what it saw as backwards, rural, and strange customs as "Pagan". Consider when the Russian Communists were in upheaval in 1913, a playwright of ballet named Stravinsky wrote "Pictures of Pagan Russia in 2 Parts" known as "Rite of Spring". A horror show of oddity warning against falling away from the Caesar or Tsar of an Eastern Roman Byzantine Empire, called the Russian Empire and the Romanovs. At the start of a PC Game called Crusader Kings 2 in 879 AD the Rus' People will not barely be visible in their tribal government including a not yet formed Poland or Hungary. Germany will be named East Francia.

20201030075914_1.jpg
We start here in a default Europe with a fragmented England, France, and Germany. Remember before Reconquista that Spain is controlled by the Bedouins, Andalusians, or read Muslims. Asturias remains as a Visigothic Northern Spain. Aquitaine stancds in for a Occitan Southern France. The Bulgaria and Byzantine Empire in the East. As I said, Poland and Hungary and Russia aren't yet formed.
20201030075907_1.jpg
This is 876 AD map of religions. Many people attribute the Great Schism as early as 800 AD or as late as 1000 AD. The Nicene Christianity or "Great Church" was split in division from its Greco-Roman heritage. Reading the article "Better the Turkish Turban than the Papal Tiara" may be educational.The Orthodox side has lost power in that competition after the Muslim conquests of 700 AD. Many comment that in the Nicene Creed the Greek "birthgiver" is translated as "mother" more on the Catholic side for a Mother Mary. Also they read differently where the Spirit comes from. More accurately, a breakdown in any communication meant these are two formed Religions with different Religious Heads. In the Orthodox view of the please read, "Pentarchy", the Bishop of Rome means in Ecumenical Council with the 4 other Bishops, so a belief I see that the Bishop of Rome is above their Station. The Greek still owns the term Ekoumeni or Ecumenical, or conversation of the Churches.
I don't See Reformed or Presbyterian as the Church anywhere at this date. How could it be the Church of the Nicene Christian Church? I'm glad you consider that. Consider that Presbyterians are the only group that subscribes to the Nicene Creed.
The Puritans and the Dutch are positively associating themselves as the Iconoclasts of the Byzantine Empire. The Iconoclasts removed the objects that required worship as idols inside their Churches in the Byzantine Empire. The Puritans settled the state of Rhode Island and the Quakers. Consider the Island of Rhodes where the Pagan Byzantines had built a giant colossus of bronze or gold for obvious awe.

There is an easy mechanic whereby all of this start date can be returned to a single orthodox-Catholic Church that is Iconoclast. As the Byzantines, I removed the Pentarchy, adopted the Iconoclast faith, and defeating Rome, or the Papal States, reduces Catholic authority, which through a certain mechanic of Crusader Kings 2 Mended the Great Schism. Here is 926 AD after the 876 AD start date shown above.

20201030075728_1.jpg

The countries themselves and their petty squabbles have moved very little. However, behind these countries being in the same places, the Religious structure of Europe has shifted dramatically from above, as we've said, this Papist, Popery, and idolatry, of a Vicar and false Antichrist, of sway over the Church is destroyed in his home in Rome, which changes fundamentally our view of the power of Church in Europe. Services in Latin are removed as well as the images , while, the other themes like reading and education of Renaissance may be forgiven at the date of 800 AD in the below map of the Iconoclast Nicene Christian Church.
20201030075654_1.jpg
Now Iconoclast is opposed by Slavic , Germanic in the North, and Sunni in the South. Christian stories permeated the Scandinavian and Germanic North, and Missionaries would form Poland, and Hungary , and Byzantines would reach the Russians around 1000 AD. These Countries aren't visible.

There is a further map to see! Expanding Religion to its furthest mechanics in-game allows you to see where the Rulers of each land have appointed their elders or bishops to represent the local language, and representation of the Church for their regions. This map is not at all a Political map, it is a map of their Parishes in the Communion forming the Iconoclast fictitious Church, as is often the Confusion in the Orthodox or Reformed Church today for example.20201030075736_1.jpg
I notice that the fractured Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of Angland or England are represented singularly. That also represents the situation of Korea today where Two political Koreas are regarded in a ethnic/lingual/national/religious Korea.

For simulation purposes, I converted the Sunni Muslim Andalusia, and Northern Africa to display mechanics on Christian Marriage. Famously Dr. Livingstone attempted to dissuade an African Chief to his privilege with many women and many African Churches recall this event. The Arabs as well have many of the same practices we notice them abandoning for the Church.
20201030074843_1.jpg
Notice in the topleft the man-and-wife symboled in the pop-up. In the bottom-right of the pop-up is removed the relations with 'secondary wives' for muslims or 'concubines' for slavic pagans or other pagans.
20201030074900_1.jpg
Here originally a Sunni ruler maintains a Harem of Secondary Wives in the bottom-right of the Pop up. There are many differences today in religious faiths of notice, of course. Even in the Nicene Christian tradition, the mutual Importance of Marriage Union Between those entering it can be noticed in the British Church.

So what is the meaning of the Parthenon of Athens, and in Scotland, and in Nashville Tennessee, and we are all in a Presbyterian tradition, recalling Democracy and Christian Civlization, and Democratic Civilization, and that the PCUSA makes a beeline for the door on the topics? It was a talking point during our Civil War it seems to go so far as to reduce educational information.

Here I am on Europa Universalis 4 start of England as Oliver Cromwell in 1650 on the year thereabout of writing the Westminster Confession in Westminster London of course. We are in the middle of a war in Ireland as seen. This established in the Solemn League and Covenant the Church in Scotland, Ireland, and England and the maintenance of Reformed Religion.
20201030084436_1.jpg
Over in America we see what Presbyterians often write of Massachussets during that war and the land of the Pilgrim's Pride, My Country Tis of Thee, and the foundations of the States that the Southern Civil War was relating to, the pre-Federal Union Contract of 1789 and earlier. Should Americans ever refer to a national-ethnic context in Presbyterianism? We see the South Demographic Ancestry Ethnic Report as American throughout. We See the Orthodox Church in Full Communion According to the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople, there are Magyar Reformed in Bulgaria. There are Armenian orthodox in Georgia. There are countless Religious efficient services I do not look into for patriot citizens.
20201030084440_1.jpg

Of course, at risk, when you watch information like Yonsei University, Jejoongwon TV Series, Mabinogi the Welsh Stories game of Korean design, Korean Presbyterian Immigration to the USA, is how King Joseon, Yi Gojong, could be politically motivated, even intimidated by Western Powers and European influence in Korea in Presbyterian endorsement. That is entirely at risk in a game of politics today. The USA also is playing its politics against history, very widely against history.
20201030084450_1.jpg
The 1650 Colonies of America and States are shown as fully in a Reformed Communion, compared to how they are treated politically today, they would be under the authority of the Oliver Cromwell and the UK Commonwealth if you considered the Puritan Pilgrim of Massachussets in the Reformed Communion of an American Church.

I'm very happy for my extended slideshow as a tool using Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4 gameplay screenshots. I think it can form an informed discussion amongst Presbyterian issues today and for the ancient Greco-Roman Nicene Christian Church and its dominions.

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should cite some sources from real life to reduce the "game" feel. Consider John Knox sent by John Calvin wrote in the Scots Confession, in other affirmations of the One Nicene Church, the condemnations of Arius, Monosyphites, and Miasyphites, found by the early Church councils are found word for word in his "Scots Confession". Obviously bearing the mantle of the One Church with removing Papist influences was paramount. John Calvin is widely quoted as removing influences of the Pope back toward the Bishop of Rome's participation in the writing of the Nicene Creed. He said there was no good Pope after that Date. The Puritans are quoted in "Better the Turkish Turban than the Papal Tiara" as referring to themselves in terms of the "Byzantine Iconoclast" movement I simulated.