Caffeinated testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you can make it to the end of this video: You will learn much about me.

To me you should know that freedom is paramount in Christ Jesus and you may believe however you will though do believe the truth is more freeing and it allows the ability to no longer have bondage in ones life.

The bible explains how we are set free from bondage by and through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and living in the spirit and worshiping God in spirit and in truth. God is able to deliver us from many afflictions in life and by the grace of God and placing faith and trust in him is able to help us in this life to over come many things in our lives.

Freedom. You have freedom to think, ponder, and question everything, and you are able to go to God our Father freely anytime, and also to read and feed the spirit and time you desire by going to the word of God: friend.

Know this God is with you; the Lord Jesus Christ by the spirit of Christ/holy spirit of God is with you now today as you believe, God hears your prayers and He loves you and cares about everything going on in your life friend.

Praise always be to God our Father and the Son of God our Lord Jesus Christ who delivered the world from it sin; that all may have the ability to freely choose life with God; or life without God now today.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible explains how we are set free from bondage by and through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and living in the spirit and worshiping God in spirit and in truth. God is able to deliver us from many afflictions in life and by the grace of God and placing faith and trust in him is able to help us in this life to over come many things in our lives.
To walk in that freedom, to stand in His grace, to be free from bondage of sin and flesh, I find this is the result of my confidence in the efficacy of the cross. Because God has removed my guilt, permanently and forever, it does not affect my salvation if I fail, because Jesus did not fail, and knowing that is what actually helps me to not fail.

Knowing that whether or not I sin has no effect on my relationship with God allows me to maintain a completely open heart towards Him, knowing I am at peace fully with Him, this is the faith in Jesus, having received the reconciliation, that allows me access to His grace, in His grace we stand, overcomers.

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marks,

Also would mention that we are not set free from bondage if we are always worried about Satan and his demons when they have been done away with and thrown into the lake of fire, and that Hell had dumped out all of the souls that was in it before God and all the souls from hell were judge, and Hell was also done away with thrown in to the lake of fire, and being intertwined with the Traditions of Man. Also that the Revelation is done and completed ; the 144,000 people that were the bride were virgins who had not defiled themselves with women, and they had no deceit on their tongue either.

Being set free is realizing that Jesus Christ is with you right now and that God by the holy spirit/spirit of Christ is always with you. And nothing can separate us from the love of God. That there is hope laid up for us in heaven when we pass away from this life.

Thank you for your comment.