Call God's Help Line It's Prayer Channel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you find yourself in danger of death and hell and you need a savior to risk his life for you call God, he can save you! Dial God's help line.
Everyone who is not a christian is already condemned. John ch 3 verse 18.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, so that is why they need to call the heavenly 'help line'.
Thanks Pearl! I know non Christians read threads in here, but not just hell. It's just a reminder to for people to call on Christ for safety as we travel and go thru out our days.

Reactions: Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Pearl! I know non Christians read threads in here, but not just hell. It's just a reminder to for people to call on Christ for safety as we travel and go thru out our days.
I had a God dream about that a few years ago. It was quite scary. In it I had gone to a large shopping and leisure complex with my husband and adult daughter. We decided to split up to do our own errands and meet up again later. When the pre-arranged time came for us to meet I was completely lost and couldn’t find my way to the appointed meeting place. I walked for what seemed hours all over the complex, inside and out, round and round looking for my daughter in her red coat. But every other person seemed to be wearing a red coat. Finally as I began to really panic I remembered I had my mobile phone in my pocket and was able to call her. We were all reunited within minutes but this dream taught me that God is only a prayer away at any given time.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a God dream about that a few years ago. It was quite scary. In it I had gone to a large shopping and leisure complex with my husband and adult daughter. We decided to split up to do our own errands and meet up again later. When the pre-arranged time came for us to meet I was completely lost and couldn’t find my way to the appointed meeting place. I walked for what seemed hours all over the complex, inside and out, round and round looking for my daughter in her red coat. But every other person seemed to be wearing a red coat. Finally as I began to really panic I remembered I had my mobile phone in my pocket and was able to call her. We were all reunited within minutes but this dream taught me that God is only a prayer away at any given time.
I keep having dreams that I lose my car or can't get home. Maybe it's related to your dream then in a way?

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I keep having dreams that I lose my car or can't get home. Maybe it's related to your dream then in a way?
It probably is. I had another similar one where I was lost in a car because I didn't use the Sat-Nav.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344