• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KDO

Aug 4, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shake my head when I read the forums of people who are losing faith in God due to the hardships of life. I urge you do not give up because God is there, do not let the devil make you believe your current circumstances is the way your life will end. I have attached a prayer below from Prophet TB Joshua. It is a timeless prayer and know that distance is not a barrier for God. Touch your screen and have faith and be rest assured that you will definitely testify to the glory of the Most High God.

I have also added some resources below for those who need it.

Resources
If you need to be prayed for, please reach out to the prayer line contact centers below and be rest assured, you will testify.
1.) Contacts - Emmanuel TV
2.) PRAYER REQUEST - RCCG National Headquarters
3.) Contact Center - Living Faith Church Worldwide

If you would like to rededicate your life to Christ or become born again please say this prayer below.

Lord Jesus, I come to you as I am a sinner in need of your salvation. Please wash me with your precious blood and save my soul. I accept you as my Lord and Savior, and I believe in your finished work on the cross. Forgive me of my sins and welcome me into your arms as your child. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

I'd like to invite you to Church online, this Sunday and the following Sundays. These are their YouTube links below. Sunday, at the times below, click on live on their YouTube page and you will be part of the service.

This is the link for the 8am WAT Zone service this Sunday. The Church is called Synagogue Church Of All Nations, and their media channel is called Emmanuel TV.

This is the link for the 6am WAT Zone service this Sunday. They also hold other services at 7:55 am WAT Zone, 9:50 am WAT Zone, and 11:45 am WAT Zone. The Church is called Living Faith Church Worldwide, and their media channel is called Domi Radio, you can listen to the service on the radio platform if you prefer that to YouTube.

This is the link for the 7am WAT Zone service and 2pm WAT Zone service. The Church is called Redeem Christain Church Of God, and their media channel is Dove TV and RCCG Live.

Hope to hear of your attendance this Sunday and the following Sundays to come.

God Bless You, Emmanuel (God with us).
Revelation 22: 21
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

I love you and God loves you more,
K.D.O.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus