Can God Speak Through Our Sickness??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TamilianPonnu

Dec 2, 2010
Kuwait
{*A* = We never enjoy illness or affliction. After all, what good could possibly result from our ailments? God would never make us sick for any reason--would He? Do you believe in this? If yes, VOTE for *A*}

{*B*= Affliction & Sickness is one of the Lord's most powerful tools for getting our attention when we're not listening. If a period of illness is what it takes to refocus us on Him, then that's exactly what He will do. Do you believe in this? If yes, VOTE for *B*}

<<Removed.>>

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
{*A* = We never enjoy illness or affliction. After all, what good could possibly result from our ailments? God would never make us sick for any reason--would He? Do you believe in this? If yes, VOTE for *A*}

{*B*= Affliction & Sickness is one of the Lord's most powerful tools for getting our attention when we're not listening. If a period of illness is what it takes to refocus us on Him, then that's exactly what He will do. Do you believe in this? If yes, VOTE for *B*}

I don't know that this can be summed up so neatly as a 'vote for A or B'.
I have a Chronic Illness, and it has made my life very difficult. Not only me, but it has caused grief for my whole family, and I can't see that changing.
Do I believe that God gave me this Illness? NO
Do I believe that God is using my Illness? Yup!

Most certainly my illness has caused me to stop and evaluate what is most important, most precious in my life. The answer has been God. I have grown in trust and love in this hard time and have the confidence that nothing will now shake me from my faith.