can someone please...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
The Barrd said:
What, you think nobody would repent? Why would you think that?
You don't know what security is until you've been saved by grace. I pray that you're covered in the blood of Jesus.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My whole point you dont believe God, forever bickering abd agruing over the bible, why do I quote the bible, simply you dont beleieve anything else, even the Hoy Spirirt that was sent to lead you into the truth, faith like little children, where can I find it, to many trying to figure it all out for themselves, never seeking God for the truth. We please God when we have faith.Where is thy faith?????

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who said so?
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

In all His Love

Aug 11, 2015
Faith
Country
Canada
Do we really believe - good question.

Did the rich young ruler really believe since he wasn't willing to pay the price?