can you summerize the important points of the bible for me THANKS!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
from genesis to revelation.... What God says and Jesus ....

you know the common things....

I'm bad at academics.

much as possible information !!

Thanks again!!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from genesis to revelation.... What God says and Jesus ....

you know the common things....

I'm bad at academics.

much as possible information !!

Thanks again!!

The Bible offers life sir. It is a book that was designed to be studied and lived eternally Ecc 3:11. It is the most remarkable book of all time, being alive so to speak and changes lives. It gives us peace and hope in a world that does not offer that. I definitely recommend reading and meditating on it daily, and discussing it's message with those you meet, as well as with those you know.

The Bible introduces you to God, who makes His name known to us as Jehovah. He does not care that you are bad at academics, matter of fact it is the unlettered and ordinary that he prefers, the humble ones that are teachable. Fret not however, He sends His people out to help you to understand it, all you have to do is ask.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steve Cioccolanti said the over-arching message of the Bible is to choose life.

In Genesis, there were 2 trees. Cioccolanti simplifies the 2 trees. One tree was the tree of life. There was the tree of life and the other tree. God, our Creator, commands us to choose life.

In the NT, God sends his son, through him, we may be saved from death IF we put our trust in him of how to live our lives in faith. The main message of the Bible is to choose life.