Caption the Avatar Above You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
"Not me little elvin ears do ye dogs need to fear; but the Zealander One Hour of Power . . .
It'll burn down yer smiles which ye have ear to ear and entomb you in the rubble of yer towers . . ."
;)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Kehillah in Ephesus 2:14-16
14 For Moshiach himself is our shalom, who made the Shneym into Echad, having broken down in the basar of Moshiach the barrier of the Mechitzah, the Soreg , the Eyvah,
15 By annulling the chok of mishpatim in ordinances that the Shnaym He might create in Himself into Adam Chadash Echad, arbitrating shalom,
16 And that Moshiach might bring the ritztzuy, reconciling to Hashem the Shnaym into one guf [BERESHIS 47:18; TEHILLIM 16:9-10; IYOV 19:25-27; YESHAYAH 53:11] through the Moshiach’s Etz, having put to death the Eyvah by it.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Angelina said:
Kehillah in Ephesus 2:14-16
14 For Moshiach himself is our shalom, who made the Shneym into Echad, having broken down in the basar of Moshiach the barrier of the Mechitzah, the Soreg , the Eyvah,
15 By annulling the chok of mishpatim in ordinances that the Shnaym He might create in Himself into Adam Chadash Echad, arbitrating shalom,
16 And that Moshiach might bring the ritztzuy, reconciling to Hashem the Shnaym into one guf [BERESHIS 47:18; TEHILLIM 16:9-10; IYOV 19:25-27; YESHAYAH 53:11] through the Moshiach’s Etz, having put to death the Eyvah by it.
Ahah! The Ets of Moshiya` is cast into the waters! (Shemot 15:25)
Momentary break-down of thread choq-rules, (from my avatar to yours) :)

emoticon-thumbs-up.gif

PS ~ To be honest I cannot be sure whether I just spoke these things to you or was it you to me?
It is as if we have been made to drink into One Spirit in the commonwealth of Yisrael. :)

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
photo-7844.jpg
Disagrees with​
photo-9373.jpg
Miracles don't HAPPEN, they are performed.​
Of course I might just be​
93b22faa_fc135x135white.jpeg
Splitting Hares ;)

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
After resting his sore butt for a few days, Big A heads back out into the field to give Rachel a taste of her own medicine.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Billy D. Goat (no relation to Billy D. Williams) watches from a distance the filming of Little House On The Prairie, forlorn from losing the role of "goat number 3" during auditions.

Andy, don't be a splitting hairs monkey :p

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You made my day.....

*cyber hug*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddles ran for his life and turned around just in time to hear the children's chorus of "Row, row, row your goat" fade into the safe distance.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I,m gonna make me a big helping of biscuits n gravy today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having spent her "Riding Mower For Hal's Birthday Fund" on a Gucci handbag, Marge settles for "Plan B."

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
"So there I was resting peacefully in my predetermined place at the bottom of the riverbed as the wonderful waters of the Brook of Life passed over the polishing of my white water washed stony skin-like surface: when all of a sudden, lo, and behold, a ruddy young shepherd boy comes passing through Brook and takes me up out of the Water of Life with four of my brothers, tossing the five of us into his pouch. And then I hear this mighty thundering Giant cursing the God and Maker of the heavens and the earth and all that is within them; even the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel. And then the shepherd boy puts his hand into the bag, and I cry out as the stones do cry: Glory to the King! Glory to the King! And suddenly I find myself seated in a slingshot, and whispering a little prayer the shepherd boy gives me a whirl, and I shoot from the sling like a rocket stone in flight, whizzing through the air, and in my course I feel the Great Hand of the King from above touch me in mid air slightly redirecting my trajectory to perfection, and then I impact, and the towering Giant collapses to the earth below with a name struck into his forehead, Pala' Pil'iy." (Judges 13:18-19) :)

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
NEW ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIG PROVES THAT EARLY CHRISTIANS HAD BUMPER STICKERS ON THEIR CHARIOTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

daq said:
"So there I was resting peacefully in my predetermined place at the bottom of the riverbed as the wonderful waters of the Brook of Life passed over the polishing of my white water washed stony skin-like surface: when all of a sudden, lo, and behold, a ruddy young shepherd boy comes passing through Brook and takes me up out of the Water of Life with four of my brothers, tossing the five of us into his pouch. And then I hear this mighty thundering Giant cursing the God and Maker of the heavens and the earth and all that is within them; even the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel. And then the shepherd boy puts his hand into the bag, and I cry out as the stones do cry: Glory to the King! Glory to the King! And suddenly I find myself seated in a slingshot, and whispering a little prayer the shepherd boy gives me a whirl, and I shoot from the sling like a rocket stone in flight, whizzing through the air, and in my course I feel the Great Hand of the King from above touch me in mid air slightly redirecting my trajectory to perfection, and then I impact, and the towering Giant collapses to the earth below with a name struck into his forehead, Pala' Pil'iy." (Judges 13:18-19) :)