Carlson, democrats crave power so much that he warns Trump to be assassinated, hot war with Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Scott Downey

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
373621307_10225746812910541_5601520171522862119_n.jpg

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think such would not be a smart move to bump Trump off, because civil War would kick off and then you will see what a real attempt on the Government truly looks like. not just people walking through into a building that were not armed. They were not intent on going to kill anyone. Maybe Hang that stupid woman Nazi Pol, that could of happened, maybe ? or was it just a message too her. that they know how corrupt and what an outrage evil she truly was in fact.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Tucker Carlson had an interview with Adam Carola earlier this week. During the interview, Tucker warned of the very real dangers of the DC elites on both sides of the aisle who will unleash World War III with Russia before the 2024 election, Jim Hoft reports.

Tucker predicts World War III next year and a devastating economic recession.

Tucker Carlson: The ruling elites will unleash a hot war between the US and Russia in the coming year to gain war powers and maintain control.

"They can't lose. They will do anything to win. So how do they do that? They're not going to do COVID again...They're going to go to war with Russia is what they're going to do. There will be a hot war between the United States and Russia within the next year...They need to declare war footing in order to assume war powers in order to win. I believe that and I think all the evidence suggests that's true."

Tucker Carlson: This is my take on it. I think the lies are untenable. Lying is always untenable. You always find out eventually, during your life or posthumously. But you are, you know, lies are always revealed by their very nature. And these lies are so big and so obvious and so stupid that it will be very clear to the majority of voters before the election that the Biden administration has no idea what it is doing, that Joe Biden is not running the government and that it is not at all works.

And I think we'll have a real economic contraction by then. I think we are heading into a severe recession. And that makes everything much more intensive. And so if your goal is to keep power and if you think that once you hand over power, the problem with criminalizing politics is that the people doing it imagine or know that they're done is. So as soon as you start suing your political opponents, you know you have to win or they will sue you. If they win. Right, right. So they can't lose. They will do anything to win.

So how do they do that? They are not going to do COVID. Again, I know everyone on the right is scared. They are going to do COVID and mask mandates. They're not going to do that. They can't do that if they've already been exposed. That won't work. No. What are they going to do then? They're going to war with Russia, that's what they're going to do. There will be a hot war between the United States and Russia next year. Really and truly? Yes. Of course they want it anyway. I don't think we will win that one, but that's another analysis. But I think it's a political issue that they have to declare war to get war powers in order to win. I believe that, and I think all the evidence points to that being true.

We are already at war with Russia, of course, we finance their enemies, so we fight against Russia. But I mean an open fight with Russia where we say we are at war with Russia, I think that could easily happen.

I think we could plunge into the Tonkin Gulf and suddenly have missiles land in Poland. The Russians did it, our NATO allies were attacked. We're going to war. I can see that happening very easily. So if you are concerned about that, you should put as much pressure as possible on the Republican Senate (House) to force a peace that is possible. The United States can still enforce peace in Ukraine tonight. We finance one side. There is no Ukrainian army outside of NATO, if NATO were to withdraw its support for Ukraine, Ukraine would crumble in a day.

So we are the only power in the world that can bring both parties around the table to enforce peace. Which will be unsatisfactory, as all forced peace agreements always are. Each side will give more than it wants. But that's the only option. Otherwise I would bet my house on it. We are going to war with Russia. And, of course, everything is at stake. Our life on the planet. I mean, these are the two largest nuclear arsenals in the world facing each other. So this is insane. They are insane. These are people who think men can become women, who believe face masks save you from COVID, I mean these are not rational people.

Would they go to war with Russia? Of course they would. Again, they want it anyway. And I don't know why Republicans don't get this at all, but they don't seem to get it. And meanwhile, the Republican leaders and Mitch McConnell are also senile, so I don't even blame him. But all those stupid Republican senators and McCarthy in the House. I mean it's pathetic. These people are all participating in the war against Russia. Why?

Donald Trump Jr. did his say.

This is one of the main reasons why the Deep State Globalists want to put my father in prison. They know that if he becomes president, he will immediately end their plans to start World War III with Russia because of Ukraine. -Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 31, 2023

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would believe that Joe Biden and his Party will do everything they can to save the swamp being drained by Trump.

The Russia Ukraine issue is only an issue because Joe Biden made it an issue ! If it was left to the People by the ability to Vote no one would of got killed in fact and the Boarders would of changed all for the better in fact. It' would of been the right of the people to do as so, but this is about Oil and Gas in fact and Joe Biden does not want cheap oil or Gas in fact !
We are all paying for high price of fuel because of Joe Biden and Co in fact !

Joe Biden and Co are setting the USA up to fail and it's on every level, morally corrupt as Hell in fact for a start, corrupting people and school Children and the list just goes on and on.

And yes the majority of people are under delusions regarding Russia, i get about and hear so much, oh Russia is just another nothing Nation like Ukraine etc and they have ran out of weapons ? Pathetic Rubbish like Kill Putin he is the problem ?
And i say Putin is not the problem at all ! because the fact is that Putin is nice in fact and who comes in after him if Putin was to be killed, look out ! and i mean Look Out ! The Wagner Group wanted to just go in and take Ukraine over, they had had enough of playing games with such trash, because Russia can just walk in and take over all of Ukraine easy as if they wanted to, but that could start WW3 and Putin does not want that at all in fact, but Russia can wipe out all of the USA if it wanted to, that's the Danger ! That's the insanity of Joe Biden as he is insane ! We do not need Russia to be on the wrong side of us and everything was going fine regarding Russia and Biden goes and pulls this stunt ! Creating enemy's with the worlds both next most powerful Nations enemy's. That's not bright at all, or is it just another stunt of the Communist within the USA ? so as to make the USA fail !
Then next question is why put Joe Biden in as President of the USA, him as Commander and Chief in WW3 come of it ! Such would clearly fail, but maybe that's the plan ! after they will just say well everyone knew he was not up to the Job in fact as who says that he is up to it now, he clearly is a bubbling total idiot !

Why does the USA Tax payer give money to North Korea so as to prop it up ! because it would fail without that aide, so who pays for the NK Military in fact, well the USA Tax payer has for many years but such is done in stealth called Aid so they will not starve to death ! same with Australia we do the same with Indonesia what we give in money is the whole Indonesian Military budget in fact, but it's called Aid so to help grow their economy and on the list of the most powerful Military's in the world Indonesia is higher on the list than Australia and they have made threats on Australia over the years that they did not like our fire power !

So things are not as one would think, me thinks we are being played for fools, but by who.
Who is playing us like Mushrooms ?
Who is it that you can not call out ? Clearly They are setting us up !