Sources say Trump could be arrested as early as next week

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DeSantis has already said that he's not interested in being VP and he will NEVER hitch his wagon to the Trump Train.
Heed none that offer up false hope . They make you to try and break the wooden yoke of the beast system babylon.
THE IRON DIGITAL BEAST SYSTEM WILL SOON BE PLACED UPON THE NECKS OF ALL .
What has been foretold will come to pass .
The dragon hands all power unto the beast and all who worship it not , WILL NOT be able to buy or sell .
THIS cannot be stopped . THERE is no movment that will or can stop it .
There was NO REPENTANCE , a long time was given and repentance was not made but rather
the churches whored themselves out to the all inclusive . I warned us the churches must repent of the lie .
THEY DID NOT , they grew only worse and NOW COMETH JUDGMENT .
PREPARE to suffer for CHRIST . Having all hope above on HIM . No man , no president ,
no king is gonna save this world . TRUTH IS humanity and its elites have been the problem.
We must preach CHRIST will there still be time to do so .
Your govts cannot help you they are already in league with the spirit of deceptoin and ONLY
a false solution will arise . A solutoin so deadly that all who hope in it and partake of it , WILL ONLY BE DAMNED
under the WRATH OF GOD . THERE IS no hope in men . THERE IS ONLY HOPE IN GOD and IN HIS CHRIST .
I have loved you all . I have , by grace been warning for some time .
THE TIME will soon come and now already grows when only tribulations shall strike the true believers .
HARD times are coming . And men aint gonna save ya . ONLY JESUS CAN .
CHRIST will END the beast and its wicked empire at HIS COMING .TILL then THIS WORLD GETS ONLY WORSE .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I missed the live broadcast from Mar a Lago. Fast forward to 33:50 to watch the start of Trump's speech after his indictment.

Soros backs the NY DA Bragg. I knew he was involved in this.
Turns out Bragg campaigned for his DA seat by promising to get Trump.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just hope we don't have another "summer of love" coming.
We have 183 different countries flooding our borders including chinese nationalists and people on terror alerts.
We shipped in thousands of afghanis and ukranians.
I don't think they named this the melting pot for nothing. I have a feeling things are going to get HOT.
Stay safe. Pray.
Hugs

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When your federal law makers are corrupt, and the courts are corrupt, and the highest court in the land is corrupt, you are no longer a free people.

How is it Chinese nationals are illegally crossing into America from Mexico?
And now we have all these threats to our infrastructure, with derailing trains that carry toxic chemicals?

How is it Hunter is linked to China, and a Chinese balloon outfitted with satellite panels traveled in American air space for days before it was shot down?
The Swamp is DEEP and filled with treasonous gators, bought and paid for!

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My son and I were talking about the Trump situation and just wondered if jury will decide a verdict, or is it done in a different way ?
Also, if a jury is needed, how on earth do they find anyone that is unbiased !?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son and I were talking about the Trump situation and just wondered if jury will decide a verdict, or is it done in a different way ?
Also, if a jury is needed, how on earth do they find anyone that is unbiased !?
Some burroughs of Manhatten voted 99% for Biden. The question is; is there any intention by those in power for Trump to get a fair trial?

The answer is obvious. The LEFT does not want opposition and their stated goal is to take trump out using weaponized departments.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prior Trump speech video is now marked private.
I noticed that. Youtube does not want "disinformation" (aka the truth) to get out on important subjects. Let's talk about our preferred pronouns and how minorities don't have the "right" decide policy as much as the majority.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some burroughs of Manhatten voted 99% for Biden. The question is; is there any intention by those in power for Trump to get a fair trial?

The answer is obvious. The LEFT does not want opposition and their stated goal is to take trump out using weaponized departments.
When I mentioned about biased, I meant from both sides. Trump fans would find him not guilty, non Trump fans would find him guilty- either way it won’t be a fair trial.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I mentioned about biased, I meant from both sides. Trump fans would find him not guilty, non Trump fans would find him guilty- either way it won’t be a fair trial.
The difference is, Trump supporters are not out to get him no matter what.

Bias is a part of the human condition.

I’ve made many decisions over-coming my initial bias. The impeachment of Nixon was not totally partisan, like the J6 committee.

There are plenty of RINO’s out there that I don’t give a pass to just cause they are not Demon-rats. By contrast, other than Professor Dershowitz, few Demon-rats call the witch hunt of Trump and his supporters as evil, Un-American, violation of civil liberties.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed that. Youtube does not want "disinformation" (aka the truth) to get out on important subjects. Let's talk about our preferred pronouns and how minorities don't have the "right" decide policy as much as the majority.
YT is owned by Google. And supposedly Google is now owned by China.

Explains why Google spy's on users. And made a phone to do so.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you like the Liberal media! That surely explains some things.

Speaking of “explaining”..... explain why you would continue to watch that propaganda network where even the Owner admits that they were all knowingly lying about the so-called “ Stolen Election” in order to keep the ratings up.....what a disgraceful thing to do.... and you continue to lap it up....there just ain’t no cure for Stupidity....

• Wow
Reactions: ButterflyJones

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election was stolen. I don't care what network says it wasn't.
We saw the numbers flip. We watched them put cardboard on the windows.
We watched them stuffing ballots.
We were told there was a pipe burst when the toilet was just leaking.
There are money trails everywhere with Zuckerburg and drop boxes.
The laws were broken by going around state legislators.
The proof is there. They are just afraid to admit it.
They got their coup, but we're going to take it back legally and lawfully, no matter how many have to go to jail to get there.

We have another year to go. Hopefully there will be a country left when we get there.
Nobody talking about all those classified documents Biden been hiding since he was Senator and VP.
Don't you find that interesting?
Laws... what laws?

Hugs

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election was stolen. I don't care what network says it wasn't.
We saw the numbers flip. We watched them put cardboard on the windows.
We watched them stuffing ballots.
We were told there was a pipe burst when the toilet was just leaking.
There are money trails everywhere with Zuckerburg and drop boxes.
The laws were broken by going around state legislators.
The proof is there. They are just afraid to admit it.
They got their coup, but we're going to take it back legally and lawfully, no matter how many have to go to jail to get there.

We have another year to go. Hopefully there will be a country left when we get there.
Nobody talking about all those classified documents Biden been hiding since he was Senator and VP.
Don't you find that interesting?
Laws... what laws?

Hugs
Of course it was stolen.
Votes to Trump went to Biden after midnight when the system flipped votes.

It was stolen. And the culprits think we believe a dementia impacted life long racist garnered more of the black vote than did BHO during both of his elections!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of “explaining”..... explain why you would continue to watch that propaganda network where even the Owner admits that they were all knowingly lying about the so-called “ Stolen Election” in order to keep the ratings up.....what a disgraceful thing to do.... and you continue to lap it up....there just ain’t no cure for Stupidity....
Stupidity? I don't vote for baby murderers. Do you?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Entire Trump cases are political persecutions.

The American press, once the guardian of democracy, was hollowed out to the point that it could be carried like a hand puppet by the US security services and party agents... Disinformation is both the name of the crime and the means of covering it up; a a weapon that doubles like a disguise." – Jacob Siegel​