Cat Humor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the cat and animal lovers...

An alien is seen talking to a cat. He says "We have travelled across the Galaxy to meet you! On our home planet we just love your videos!"

I saw a neighbor talking to her cat today, it was hilarious that she thought her cat could understand her. I went home and told my dog.

A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a Siberian Lynx in the front seat. “What are you doing with that Siberian Lynx?” He exclaimed, “You should take it to the zoo.” The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the cat again in the front seat, with both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over. “I thought you were going to take that cat to the zoo!” The man replied, “I did. We had such a good time we are going to the beach this weekend!”

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smart cat. Who would have their own bathroom if they were my cat. lol
Wow...even flushes the toilet!

I use to have a cat that used the toilet for wee wee only. We always kept the lid down so the cats wouldn't fall in.

One day my mom was going to use the toilet. She raised the lid and Crystal beat her to the seat and proceeded to wee wee! We always kept the lid up after that.