Well... will wonders never cease ... and it will be silence except when it can be mentioned here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Because the GOP simply does not have the expletives to run with something ......

Biden, the Mob, and and an Irish American showgirl​

A twisted family history. Fortunes made and lost. The mob. The mysterious death of an Irish American showgirl. Is this the Biden scandal that sticks?​

Tom Deignan
@IrishCentral
Aug 26, 2022
January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States by Chief Justice John Roberts, as Jill Biden, Ashley Biden, and Hunter Biden look on the West Front of the US Capitol on in Washington, DC.

January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States by Chief Justice John Roberts, as Jill Biden, Ashley Biden, and Hunter Biden look on the West Front of the US Capitol on in Washington, DC. GETTY IMAGES

The Hunter Biden laptop thing just isn’t working. Who knows why?
But gone are the days when Republicans could just whisper anything – about Hillary and her email, or Barack and his birth certificate – and it would drive the right kinds of folks the right kind of crazy.
But here in the dog days of summer, we might finally have the scandal that sticks to Uncle Joe like a $10 gallon of gas.
It’s got everything: A twisted family history, including Biden’s angry Irish uncles. Fortunes made and lost. The mob. And even the mysterious death of an even more mysterious Irish American showgirl.
If the GOP can’t use this to sink Biden, they may have to live with the fact that…well, the American people can live with Joe Biden.
“All children are shaped by their parents,” Adam Entous writes in the August 22 edition of The New Yorker magazine.
“Joe Biden draws much of his public persona – his emphasis on his Irish roots and his middle-class background, his interest in politics and in public service – from (his mother’s family) the Finnegans.”
This long article is about the lesser-known ways “Biden has been shaped by his father – a man he described, in his eulogy, as ‘a dreamer burdened with reality.’”
At the center of this article is a cousin of the president’s father called Bill Sheene, whose name had been misspelled for years as “Sheen.” What emerges is a messy, boozy trip down bad memory lane.

In the 1930s, Biden’s teenaged father watched the president’s grandfather make a bunch of money only to lose it, necessitating a move to a hardscrabble, heavily-Irish enclave in Pennsylvania.
“When Biden, Sr., got to Scranton, he met Catherine Eugenia (Jean) Finnegan, his future wife,” Entous writes.
Biden’s “country squire tastes caused tension with his soon-to-be in-laws, the Finnegans, a well-educated family of modest means.”
It seems Jean’s dad had a “bit of a chip on his Irish shoulder about the Scranton elite,” as the president later noted.
Jean’s brothers, meanwhile “ridiculed Biden, Sr.,” who talked a lot about things like golf, horses, and fancy cars that no one actually ever laid eyes on.
Yet in 1941 Jean married Biden, Sr., who went into business with a “mobbed-up business partner, Arthur Briscoe,” a onetime bootlegger who also had a plan to make lots of money during World War II. Along the way all of these old timers drank way too much.
Various people alternately describe Briscoe as “charismatic” and “scary.” The details that follow lean towards the latter.

After marrying, Briscoe began another romantic “relationship with an actress in New York…who had connections to the mob.”
Her name was Marie Gaffney.
Briscoe’s first wife was soon after “scalded to death in a bathtub. There was no autopsy, and the death was declared an accident,” according to The New Yorker.
Briscoe then married his Irish American girlfriend. In fact, it was on “Gaffney’s recommendation (that Briscoe) contacted Frank Costello,” seeking the kind of help with a business matter that only the “so-called Prime Minister of the Underworld” could give.
After World War II, all of this worked out well enough for Briscoe and Gaffney – if not for the Bidens or Sheenes.
“The Sheenes sued Briscoe, alleging that he had siphoned money off their partnership,” Entous reports. But when Briscoe and Gaffney failed to show up in court, a “local sheriff visited their estate and found Briscoe lying down, ‘inebriated,’ (as well as) Gaffney, who had been dead for about a week.”

The body was “so decomposed that it was impossible to determine an anatomical cause of death.”
It’s also impossible to establish much else about Marie Gaffney’s life, because despite her mob, show biz – and now White House – connections, she is a ghost.
Perhaps her name has been spelled wrong all along.
Briscoe married yet again and lived until the 1980s. Bill Sheene III lives in an RV park in Florida.
And Joe Biden resides in Washington, DC. For now. At least until Hunter’s laptop offers up the real story about Marie Gaffney.
(On Twitter: @TomDeignan)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Because the GOP simply does not have the expletives to run with something ......

Biden, the Mob, and and an Irish American showgirl​

A twisted family history. Fortunes made and lost. The mob. The mysterious death of an Irish American showgirl. Is this the Biden scandal that sticks?​

Tom Deignan
@IrishCentral
Aug 26, 2022
January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States by Chief Justice John Roberts, as Jill Biden, Ashley Biden, and Hunter Biden look on the West Front of the US Capitol on in Washington, DC.

January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States by Chief Justice John Roberts, as Jill Biden, Ashley Biden, and Hunter Biden look on the West Front of the US Capitol on in Washington, DC. GETTY IMAGES

The Hunter Biden laptop thing just isn’t working. Who knows why?
But gone are the days when Republicans could just whisper anything – about Hillary and her email, or Barack and his birth certificate – and it would drive the right kinds of folks the right kind of crazy.
But here in the dog days of summer, we might finally have the scandal that sticks to Uncle Joe like a $10 gallon of gas.
It’s got everything: A twisted family history, including Biden’s angry Irish uncles. Fortunes made and lost. The mob. And even the mysterious death of an even more mysterious Irish American showgirl.
If the GOP can’t use this to sink Biden, they may have to live with the fact that…well, the American people can live with Joe Biden.
“All children are shaped by their parents,” Adam Entous writes in the August 22 edition of The New Yorker magazine.
“Joe Biden draws much of his public persona – his emphasis on his Irish roots and his middle-class background, his interest in politics and in public service – from (his mother’s family) the Finnegans.”
This long article is about the lesser-known ways “Biden has been shaped by his father – a man he described, in his eulogy, as ‘a dreamer burdened with reality.’”
At the center of this article is a cousin of the president’s father called Bill Sheene, whose name had been misspelled for years as “Sheen.” What emerges is a messy, boozy trip down bad memory lane.

In the 1930s, Biden’s teenaged father watched the president’s grandfather make a bunch of money only to lose it, necessitating a move to a hardscrabble, heavily-Irish enclave in Pennsylvania.
“When Biden, Sr., got to Scranton, he met Catherine Eugenia (Jean) Finnegan, his future wife,” Entous writes.
Biden’s “country squire tastes caused tension with his soon-to-be in-laws, the Finnegans, a well-educated family of modest means.”
It seems Jean’s dad had a “bit of a chip on his Irish shoulder about the Scranton elite,” as the president later noted.
Jean’s brothers, meanwhile “ridiculed Biden, Sr.,” who talked a lot about things like golf, horses, and fancy cars that no one actually ever laid eyes on.
Yet in 1941 Jean married Biden, Sr., who went into business with a “mobbed-up business partner, Arthur Briscoe,” a onetime bootlegger who also had a plan to make lots of money during World War II. Along the way all of these old timers drank way too much.
Various people alternately describe Briscoe as “charismatic” and “scary.” The details that follow lean towards the latter.

After marrying, Briscoe began another romantic “relationship with an actress in New York…who had connections to the mob.”
Her name was Marie Gaffney.
Briscoe’s first wife was soon after “scalded to death in a bathtub. There was no autopsy, and the death was declared an accident,” according to The New Yorker.
Briscoe then married his Irish American girlfriend. In fact, it was on “Gaffney’s recommendation (that Briscoe) contacted Frank Costello,” seeking the kind of help with a business matter that only the “so-called Prime Minister of the Underworld” could give.
After World War II, all of this worked out well enough for Briscoe and Gaffney – if not for the Bidens or Sheenes.
“The Sheenes sued Briscoe, alleging that he had siphoned money off their partnership,” Entous reports. But when Briscoe and Gaffney failed to show up in court, a “local sheriff visited their estate and found Briscoe lying down, ‘inebriated,’ (as well as) Gaffney, who had been dead for about a week.”

The body was “so decomposed that it was impossible to determine an anatomical cause of death.”
It’s also impossible to establish much else about Marie Gaffney’s life, because despite her mob, show biz – and now White House – connections, she is a ghost.
Perhaps her name has been spelled wrong all along.
Briscoe married yet again and lived until the 1980s. Bill Sheene III lives in an RV park in Florida.
And Joe Biden resides in Washington, DC. For now. At least until Hunter’s laptop offers up the real story about Marie Gaffney.
(On Twitter: @TomDeignan)
Biden nor trump , trump nor hillery will ever see a day of prison .
Just continous threats and hopes to keep the fire fueled and the masses decieved is all we gonna see .
My advice test every word and action that all do . HOPE IN GOD and IN HIS CHRIST
cause the dog and pony show will soon offer up the solution
that will merge all to unite as one . In part it arleady has as both sides pump it out in different ways unto
their followers . SOON voices like mine and others will be silenced . Soon all will unite
under a common love , a common unity that came of the world and by the dragon and his co workers
and his WHORE . I cannot stop it , but i can do and shall continue to do as i have done for a long time now .
WARN gainst it , expose it and point ONLY TO THE BIBLICAL JESUS CHRIST . my prayers are all will do the same .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden nor trump , trump nor hillery will ever see a day of prison .
Just continous threats and hopes to keep the fire fueled and the masses decieved is all we gonna see .
My advice test every word and action that all do . HOPE IN GOD and IN HIS CHRIST
cause the dog and pony show will soon offer up the solution
that will merge all to unite as one . In part it arleady has as both sides pump it out in different ways unto
their followers . SOON voices like mine and others will be silenced . Soon all will unite
under a common love , a common unity that came of the world and by the dragon and his co workers
and his WHORE . I cannot stop it , but i can do and shall continue to do as i have done for a long time now .
WARN gainst it , expose it and point ONLY TO THE BIBLICAL JESUS CHRIST . my prayers are all will do the same .
However, be it hopefully true no one sees jail .... the point is missed.

Bad things have been found about Hillary, and they all rere totally ignored.

Bad things have been found about Biden and likewise they are ignored.... so when the man himself is sitting in a public type setting in front of a camera states how he bribed Ukraine to benefit his son and laughs about it.... using his position within the US Government (videos are now disappearing)

Former Vice President of the United States Joe Biden reportedly “bragged” about his role in the firing of a prosecutor who was, at the time, investigating his son’s company.

The prosecutor to be fired was Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. The threat was issued to Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. In March 2016, Biden told Poroshenko the Obama administration was prepared to rescind $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees unless Shokin was given the boot, according to an investigative column in The Hill.

There was initially some push back from Ukrainian authorities on the demanded dismissal, Biden said, adding that he “had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko” that action would be taken against Shokin but this allegedly had yet to occur.

Biden himself described the turn of events at an event hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations in January 2018:

I said, “Nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars.” They said, “You have no authority. You’re not the president.” The president said—I said, “Call him.” I said, “I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.” I said, “You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.” I looked at them and said, “I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.” Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.
I call this a form of treason....
Nothing will lead to Jail for him....'

But Trump who paid a little hush money to a hooker from his own funds... is in trouble and is liable for a few months to 4 years in jail if not just community service....

His own money... Why that was not allowed. Because he financed his own campaign therefore every dollar he owned belonged to the election and it was election interference using campaign money... all thanks to Coen who got the ball rolling by writing out his own check then telling DT and DT had to reiimburse him.