CB Camp

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully pretty soon @Josho, @Michael1985, and @Wynona will be showing up. Anyways, I gotta show you guys this as I was thinking about this video when I really did have to use the bathroom. :D

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget to hang your food from a tree limb outside the camp in case we get a bear:
how-to-hang-a-bear-bag-1200x628.jpg
Can't some bears climb trees :eek:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well tonight is just cooking around the campfire with campfire songs and scary stories but tomorrow is when the real activities begin. :D We got a virtual hike around ten o'clock in the morning et and then we have a virtual horseback ride in the afternoon at three pm et. So be sure to get a lot of sleep and rest tonight. :)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well tonight is just cooking around the campfire with campfire songs and scary stories but tomorrow is when the real activities begin. :D We got a virtual hike around ten o'clock in the morning et and then we have a virtual horseback ride in the afternoon at three pm et. So be sure to get a lot of sleep and rest tonight. :)
You did remember to bring your Bible?
and horseback riding..o_O
ummm
iu

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes of course I brought my Bible I already quoted scripture remember? :p And lol you don't have to come but I actually have never fallen off a horse before. ;)

Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy