CB Camp

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess what guys!?! You guys get your wish after all!!! :D Or at least,.. sort of. ;) I wanted to pop on here to tell you an amazing idea I had. Next Friday (not this upcoming Friday if you guys can wait a week lol since it's concert week) we will be having a virtual sleepover and so to sleep we'll be sleeping in tents in the living room and we'll be able to tell scary stories and have popcorn and such. That way we won't also have to worry about the weather either. :)

Reactions: Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently @Ziggy never received my last message because I practically just said that we get to go camping again, it's just a different kind lol and if the weather's nice maybe we can even camp out in the backyard and have a backyard campfire so we can do things both outside and inside and I won't even have to get up early for tiring activities. XD

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently @Ziggy never received my last message because I practically just said that we get to go camping again, it's just a different kind lol and if the weather's nice maybe we can even camp out in the backyard and have a backyard campfire so we can do things both outside and inside and I won't even have to get up early for tiring activities. XD
I must have fallen asleep for that message lol
Sounds like fun :)
Hugs

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and btw, with indoor camping or camping in the backyard we get to use a real bathroom. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know during CB Camp,.. we weren't just playing a game,.. we were making memories and friendships. @Ziggy