CB's Virtual Memorial Day Cookout Celebration

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize for running a few minutes late with this, but I just got back from a walk. Anyways, we come together tonight to remember the lives of the men and women who willingly gave them up in order to defend our freedom in the United States of America. I will have virtual hotdogs and burgers cooking out on the grill and at seven pm et our unofficial start of summer dance party begins and at eight pm et the Memorial Day concert livestream will begin and the dance will resume once it's over. :)

download (16).jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll bring the potato salad :)

iu

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a huge fan of potato salad myself but great!! Would you like a hotdog or a burger? :D

Reactions: Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My grandfather died in WWII. I never got to meet him, but I hear he was awesome. And Jesus and many others died in the war against evil. Remembering my heroes, especially Jesus the greatest hero.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I'm waiting for @Devin Wintch to answer me it's time to start the unofficial start of summer dance so holler if you're ready for some summer nights!!! :D

Edit: I'll get it ready for you next post kay? ;)

Reactions: Ziggy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I'm waiting for @Devin Wintch to answer me it's time to start the unofficial start of summer dance so holler if you're ready for some summer nights!!! :D

Edit: I'll get it ready for you next post kay? ;)

We had perfect weather today, sunny yet cool, but warm enough too.

Reactions: April_Rose