April's Virtual Valentine's Day Announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that Groundhog's Day has officially come and gone, I just wanted to let everybody know that I figured on February 14th we could celebrate the most romantic day of the year by having a virtual Valentine's Day dance. It will begin next Sunday, (not this upcoming Sunday) at seven pm ET where we first do a worship session by celebrating the love of God, then an hour later the dancing party will begin!! Hope to see you there, and don't forget that we can celebrate this month's birthdays all month long with my virtual birthday party thread located right here. :D (Except it won't be tended to the night of the dance.)

The February Girls (April's Virtual Triple Birthday Surprise Party Thread)

Also, if you wish to discover the true meaning of Valentine's Day and the origin of its celebration, please checkout this thread that tells the story of Saint Valentine. (It doesn't say in the cartoon but he was actually beheaded. All for doing God's work too. Really sad. :( )

When The Saints Go Marching In

Anyways, even though the history behind Valentine's Day is rather dark, for the one we know of today for being dedicated to all the lovers out there,.. Happy Valentine's Day everybody!! :D

41aHvgqiO-L.jpg

Reactions: DuckieLady

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Happy V day... I would blow u a kiss but my face mask is blocking it

face-with-medical-mask.png

Reactions: April_Rose

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that Groundhog's Day has officially come and gone, I just wanted to let everybody know that I figured on February 14th we could celebrate the most romantic day of the year by having a virtual Valentine's Day dance. It will begin next Sunday, (not this upcoming Sunday) at seven pm ET where we first do a worship session by celebrating the love of God, then an hour later the dancing party will begin!! Hope to see you there, and don't forget that we can celebrate this month's birthdays all month long with my virtual birthday party thread located right here. :D (Except it won't be tended to the night of the dance.)

The February Girls (April's Virtual Triple Birthday Surprise Party Thread)

Also, if you wish to discover the true meaning of Valentine's Day and the origin of its celebration, please checkout this thread that tells the story of Saint Valentine. (It doesn't say in the cartoon but he was actually beheaded. All for doing God's work too. Really sad. :( )

When The Saints Go Marching In

Anyways, even though the history behind Valentine's Day is rather dark, for the one we know of today for being dedicated to all the lovers out there,.. Happy Valentine's Day everybody!! :D

View attachment 13071

I kind of hide away on and around all of the days surrounding Valentine's Day and don't have anything to do with it, but this is a cute idea. :D Hope you guys have fun with it!

i'll read the dark history though that actually might cheer me up

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick reminder that the celebration begins tomorrow night at 7 pm ET. :)