CENSORING---SILENCING---

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well...
Currently the website CF dot com is banning anyone and everyone who they suspect is a conservative. You say anything that the liberals, Atheists and Homosexuals there don't like and they will ban you.

It's the latest in yet another one of their weird campaigns.
I look forward to the day that someone buys that site away from the money hungry owner...he makes a killing off the site.

I'll go there and open a thread called "the censoring of conservative views"...LoL... See what happens

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh- ERROR

Luke 24:
[49] And, behold, I send the promise of my Father ...
The Lord never promised me anything, he did say that he would stay with me but that was not a promise, it is an observed fact. Promises are things that one does not have but promises to give, since God has everything he has no need to promise

Rather simple actually

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact is: We all begin the Same...
A CREATED Body,
Formed By God;
naturally born;
given Gods Breath of Life.

The fact is: We all have Freewill.

The fact is: individuals choose to be:
MADE reborn...
Or Not.

The MADE reborn...are no longer
The "Same as" Those NOT reborn.

What God "wants" WILL come into fruition:
•A Pure Uncorrupted Earth.
•Pure Uncorrupted Occupants inhabiting the Earth.
•Pure Inhabitants of Earth who ALL Freely Chose Him to be "their" Lord God Almighty.
Nope Gods free will determines that we are individuals and make our own choices.

Idiots juggling rattlesnakes are not the same as me
Morons sawing christians heads off are also not the same as me

Really

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord never promised me anything, he did say that he would stay with me but that was not a promise, it is an observed fact. Promises are things that one does not have but promises to give, since God has everything he has no need to promise

Rather simple actually

Well that's you.
The Lord Promised to me and I accepted.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope Gods free will determines that we are individuals and make our own choices.

Idiots juggling rattlesnakes are not the same as me
Morons sawing christians heads off are also not the same as me

Really

Gobblygook

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is downright funny when you think about what’s about to happen to the “seditious,” crooked Democrats who have tried to steal this election! Even though evil seems to have the upper hand for the moment, it won’t be long before we see justice.
Nothing will happen to them . Sie order will not be stopped . Dont get too down about janurary twentieth .
The only thing that MIGHT happen is some riots , and how the pope , biden and media will take full advantage of that .
Our future in this world , IS PERSECUTION and betrayal . But be of good cheer . Look at the apostels ,
they had it , YET HAD ALL JOY .

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rather simple actually

When you come up with these teachings, do you consider all of the Bible or just bits and pieces?

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you come up with these teachings, do you consider all of the Bible or just bits and pieces?

Ditto........................

Study the word Promises. It is virtually impossible to suggest that God does not Promise and Bless. It is the Core of the Entire Bible, that God Promises to Purify the Hearts of those whom He has known before the foundation of Creation.

I won't be interacting with you after this if you refuse to acknowledge what is as obvious as life and death itself. I'm not interested in wasting more time when you're clearly here to agitate.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never told us what the lord promised you?

way, mercy, forgiveness, Savior, better ministry, Abraham's seed, faith, truth, salvation, Gods Seed, peace, security, adoption, Holy Spirit, divine nature, eternal inheritance, eternal life, redemption, body of glory, crown of Life, seal of God, made wholly whole holy, new Heaven, new Earth, Understanding, He forever be my God and never leave me.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
way, mercy, forgiveness, Savior, better ministry, Abraham's seed, faith, truth, salvation, Gods Seed, peace, security, adoption, Holy Spirit, divine nature, eternal inheritance, eternal life, redemption, body of glory, crown of Life, seal of God, made wholly whole holy, new Heaven, new Earth, Understanding, He forever be my God and never leave me.
Actually you learned all of that from the bible that was written by men not the Lord.

LOL, why would God need humans to write for him?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually you learned all of that from the bible that was written by men not the Lord.

Actually I learned Knowledge from Scripture from men God Appointed and Trusted to Write His Word for my Benefit.

And By me trusting Gods Appointed, I became aware, committed and am the benefactor of Gods personal Blessings.

LOL, why would God need humans to write for him?

Truth. God only first wrote in stone.
Stone was too heavy for a man to lug around. Individual men were told to write His word in their own hearts.
Man broke Gods Stone written Word
Many men failed to write His Word in their own heart.
God offered He would, change a man's heart...AND Write His Word in the man's new heart.

Your mocking is insignificant. o_O

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I learned Knowledge from Scripture from men God Appointed and Trusted to Write His Word for my Benefit.

And By me trusting Gods Appointed, I became aware, committed and am the benefactor of Gods personal Blessings.

Truth. God only first wrote in stone.
Stone was too heavy for a man to lug around. Individual men were told to write His word in their own hearts.
Man broke Gods Stone written Word
Many men failed to write His Word in their own heart.
God offered He would, change a man's heart...AND Write His Word in the man's new heart.

Your mocking is insignificant. o_O
Is god still appointing people to edit the bible?