Cern and the completion of the Great Work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
In this video, I engage in a surgical strike against Satan and his agent Baphomet, showing that the machine at Cern itself and its activation will be the beginning of the story of Baphomet in action.

Cern and the completion of the Great Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hx7-i1bUTU0

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Bollocks.

Cern, or cernunos, is pronounced with a K, not a C.

This is why people from the states with no classical education are so easily fooled and swallow misinformation.

And witches? Seriously? There hasn't been a witch alive since the 18th century.

These so called witches are nothing more than spiritualists with cobbled together myth and nonsense.

They are as harmful as the people that follow the way of the jedis.

Rubbish and laughable.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Bollocks. Cern, or cernunos, is pronounced with a K, not a C.
And your point is Mr. Grammar police?

And witches? Seriously? There hasn't been a witch alive since the 18th century. These so called witches are nothing more than spiritualists with cobbled together myth and nonsense.

Witches are alive and well buddy, they are most publicly referred to today as the "new age" movement.

They are as harmful as the people that follow the way of the jedis. Rubbish and laughable.

Well, not according to Jesus sir, but its obvious you don't really believe that the Bible means exactly what it says. I was expecting you of all people to reply to my post, with your typical dismissive sentiment of no value to anyone.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Fear is the greatest weapon of the enemy. And much of fear is born of ignorance and blind faith to what men say.

Witches simply do not exist. They are all dead now. These people no matter how much they use the word are not them.

The old faith had its new year on the first of April. These so called witches claim its Halloween. Again rubbish. They are making this up as they go along.

And any that state computers are a tool of the enemy when they use computers to spread that information is at best a hypocrite, at worst delusional.

Blind faith is a fools hope.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have know a few people who have claimed to be witches.... And the funny part was, their lives were total disasters. And I never once saw anything from them that made think they had an ounce of credibility. People can convince themselves that anything is real if they want to. Even so, it would be the work of satan, at best. And could not harm a follower of Christ.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Born_Again said:
I have know a few people who have claimed to be witches.... And the funny part was, their lives were total disasters. And I never once saw anything from them that made think they had an ounce of credibility. People can convince themselves that anything is real if they want to. Even so, it would be the work of satan, at best. And could not harm a follower of Christ.
I hear the last statement a lot, that legitimate occultism, for lack of a better term, could not possibly harm a follower of Christ. Well, if this were truly the case, then God wouldn't have bothered warning against those who practice divination, witchcraft, enchantment, charmers, wizards, those who consult with familiar spirits, and so on. Can't claim to be a follower of Christ while engaging in the things the Lord calls an abomination at the same time and expect harm not to come to you. Based on this logic, I can take the mark of the beast and still be saved.
pom2014 said:
Fear is the greatest weapon of the enemy. And much of fear is born of ignorance and blind faith to what men say.
Witches simply do not exist. They are all dead now.
Blind faith is a fools hope.
As much as I would like to believe they are all dead, contrary to what Satan`s HisStory books might have told you, the word of God states quite the contrary concerning the existence of those who engage in sorcery. If they no longer exist, then there wouldn't be any mention of sorcerers being thrown in the lake of fire in the book of Revelation to begin with. The word of God disagrees with you, and for all intents and purposes, I`m certain the mark of the beast will make all forms of sorcery obsolete as it will be the ultimate culmination of it.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
You do realise that all wicked people of the past will be sent to the lake?

These are those that you speak. Not modern day neopagans which are nutters not sorcerers.

And there were no talk of witches in scripture until the Bible was translated into German. The word used was closer to sorcerer or mage than witch.

Which came to be for political reasons, just as Jerome altered heylel to Lucifer for his own ends.

This is why source material is crucial.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
You do realise that all wicked people of the past will be sent to the lake?

These are those that you speak. Not modern day neopagans which are nutters not sorcerers.

And there were no talk of witches in scripture until the Bible was translated into German. The word used was closer to sorcerer or mage than witch.

Which came to be for political reasons, just as Jerome altered heylel to Lucifer for his own ends.

This is why source material is crucial.
You do know what a psychic is as the Bible describes them do you? How about fortune tellers? Tarot card readers? The people that can, quite legitimately, tell you about your past down to the minute detail that no one but you couldn't have possibly known? These are the modern day neo-pagans that generally go under the umbrella term "new age movement" that in the olden days would have been put to death for necromancy and consulting with "familiar spirits". The possible lack of the term 'witch' in older Bibles is irrelevant, the concept of what a witch is is still there. This is the type of word game, the type of weak argument some Christians and heathens use to dismiss the idea that God is three in one because the word trinity doesn't exist, or the fact that the term homosexual doesn't exist to dismiss the obvious fact that the Bible speaks against it. If your "source" material isn't the KJV and you just want to play this semantic game, then you don't have a real argument.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
My goodness, Tarot? Psychics? Fortune tellers?

These are charlatans. Liars. They read your body language, use vague words and lie. They have no power. Only a person given the gift of prophecy from God can see the future. All others are liars, there is no legitimacy in them.

You give these humans way too much clout.

And the jkv is rife with bad translation.

Lucifer error not heylel.
Unicorn instead of rhino.
The whole earth instead of region (erets) in the flood account.

That's just a few,all hold overs from the vulgate.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
My goodness, Tarot? Psychics? Fortune tellers?

These are charlatans. Liars. They read your body language, use vague words and lie. They have no power. Only a person given the gift of prophecy from God can see the future. All others are liars, there is no legitimacy in them.

You give these humans way too much clout.
Nice way to twist what I said because I never said anything about prophecy.

And the jkv is rife with bad translation.
Lucifer error not heylel.
Unicorn instead of rhino.
The whole earth instead of region (erets) in the flood account.

That's just a few,all hold overs from the vulgate.

Haha, yeah a regional flood makes all the sense in the world, but not all the sense in the Bible. If God told me to build an ark to save every living creature just because he was gonna flood just a small region, I would call him an idiot. God didn't make a promise to never flood a region of the earth, he made a promise to never destroy the WHOLE earth and every thing that breaths on it with a flood.

And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. - Genesis 9-11
I laugh at people like you who like to pretend to be an expert in the Hebrew language, calling God a liar when he clearly said the flood was global. I let the Bible speak for itself and let all men be liars. God promised that he would preserve his word, and he warned many times that he will have a bone to pick with anyone who adds or removes the things written in it. Take heed to this warning, for God will surely judge you on it, so I highly advise you to stop the foolishness.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I cant buy into psychics. I was trained in debunking them. I have an interesting past.,..... that being said, they are simply another form of magicians.... They have been repeatedly exposed for what they are....

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Precisely born. They are frauds.

And fortune telling, psychic, and the sort are a perversion of prophecy.

And so long as you cling to the incorrect use of erets its going to sound weird to you. History shows it was not a world wide event. If it had been the golden age or Ur would have not been golden.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
And so long as you cling to the incorrect use of erets its going to sound weird to you. History shows it was not a world wide event. If it had been the golden age or Ur would have not been golden.
The Bible is the history of the world from beginning to end. All other books inspired by men that don`t align with Gods word is a lie, that includes your own private interpretation of scripture, period.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
So actual physical recorded history is not to be believed over the Bible?

Shaking the dust off my feet then.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
pom2014 said:
So actual physical recorded history is not to be believed over the Bible?

Shaking the dust off my feet then.
Satan's Physical recorded HisStory tells me that my ancestors were apish pond scum millions of years ago, so yeah, I think I'll take Gods word over the insult that's called "history".

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, pom2014.

pom2014 said:

Actually, there ARE witches today. They are members of the Wiccan cult. I’ve dealt with them in the past. They totally believe that they can cast spells for money and for health and for other things that are desirable. They even divide themselves into “white witches” and “dark witches."

Furthermore, you are also not 100% accurate regarding the use of “erets." This Hebrew word simply means “earth” in the same way that our word “earth” means “earth.” It is the DIRT or the LAND! When the word “kol” is added to “erets” then it means “all the land,” and that, my friend, means the entire land of the earth that we know today as a sphere and a planet. Consider where the “rainbow” can be found. Is THAT a local phenomenon?

Genesis 9:8-17
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
KJV

Sorry, but you are TOTALLY wrong to think of Noach’s flood as a local flood, especially in light of it submerging the highest peak of the mountains by 15 cubits or 26 feet (using the Royal cubit of Egypt).

Be EXTREMELY careful about the Scriptures and the claims that you make! The KJV (AV) may have some ... obsolete wording that is difficult to understand today, but it does NOT have “mistakes!” Furthermore, translation “errors” are also subjective. YOU may think that it is a bad translation, but for 400 years GOD thought it was good enough for the American people to lead many to the LORD! Now, let me see .... Should I believe you or God?

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, pom2014.

Actually, there ARE witches today. They are members of the Wiccan cult. I’ve dealt with them in the past. They totally believe that they can cast spells for money and for health and for other things that are desirable. They even divide themselves into “white witches” and “dark witches."

Furthermore, you are also not 100% accurate regarding the use of “erets." This Hebrew word simply means “earth” in the same way that our word “earth” means “earth.” It is the DIRT or the LAND! When the word “kol” is added to “erets” then it means “all the land,” and that, my friend, means the entire land of the earth that we know today as a sphere and a planet. Consider where the “rainbow” can be found. Is THAT a local phenomenon?

Genesis 9:8-17
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
KJV

Sorry, but you are TOTALLY wrong to think of Noach’s flood as a local flood, especially in light of it submerging the highest peak of the mountains by 15 cubits or 26 feet (using the Royal cubit of Egypt).

Be EXTREMELY careful about the Scriptures and the claims that you make! The KJV (AV) may have some ... obsolete wording that is difficult to understand today, but it does NOT have “mistakes!” Furthermore, translation “errors” are also subjective. YOU may think that it is a bad translation, but for 400 years GOD thought it was good enough for the American people to lead many to the LORD! Now, let me see .... Should I believe you or God?
He would much rather you believe him since he believes himself to be the world's foremost authority on scripture. He leans onto his own private interpretation of Bible doctrine instead of leaning on the lords as scripture demands. And its not just wiccans that classify themselves as witches. The upper degrees of "satanism" and especially the freemasonic order are most definitely witches.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Retrobyter explain then how there was a golden age in ur at the same time of a world flood?

Explain why the Chinese have no flood event at that time?

Explain how the whole world population is not semitic?

If you use your own words to say whole region, you'll have your answer. If you use erets as the earth you're discounting two whole cultures and billions of ethnically diverse people.
Fremasons are a bunch of business people with half baked gnostic rubbish.

A fraternal order of drunks. Hardly witches. Many of them barely have bladder control.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Pom I think you are being pedantic in your definition of witches. Africa is full of witches.

I think the point you are harping on is that not all witches are 'blair witch project' witches. I agree with that! and that 99.99 % of all that we know of are mentalists.

But lets not throw the baby out the bath. Demons are real and every possessed person could be classified as a witch.

The OT punishment to sorcerers is an interesting discussion to be had. I do not believe it was their power / number of demons in them that warranted being burnt at the stake / the harshest punishment given to any sinner. The sin was the drive within them to lead people away from God. Sorcery for the Jews was much like the idolatry with the golden calf.

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
pom2014 said:
Bollocks.

Cern, or cernunos, is pronounced with a K, not a C.

This is why people from the states with no classical education are so easily fooled and swallow misinformation.

And witches? Seriously? There hasn't been a witch alive since the 18th century.

These so called witches are nothing more than spiritualists with cobbled together myth and nonsense.

They are as harmful as the people that follow the way of the jedis.

Rubbish and laughable.
<< people from the states with no classical education...>>>

Today, the majority of people here in "the colonies", upon graduating from public High School, (not like British "public" schools which we call "private" here) have a very meager education. I have taught English grammar and composition at the college level and have been consistently appalled by the dismal command of English among the students. (By rights she should be taken out and hung...for the cold blooded murder of the English tongue!" Prof. Henry Higgins in the My Fair Lady version of Pygmalion.)

<< Rubbish and laughable. >>

I find it embarrassing that Christians, not only get sucked into this kind of spectacular drivel, but then go on to repeat it to others!

I can understand why a pagan or an atheist or a Muslim or a Jew or a Hindu would want absolutely nothing to do with Christianity if belief in this kind of puerile rubbish were a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.