Changing my NAME

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
So I am thinking about changing my name,I just thought I would let everyone knows
smile.gif
haahah

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Hmm, I have considered that for a while. BUT, my parents have always hated the idea, so the only why I'll be able to change it when I'm about 70
biggrin.gif

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
Rename yourself: RedGreenXD XD XD[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3xiLKJ9_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3xiLKJ9_4[/url]

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
MWM I think he was referring to his username here at the forum...
Oh whoops, my mistake
wink.gif

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
See I am very picky about my name,it is one of those things where I just have gotten tired of it,I would like it to be just "Duke" my real name but I remember that being taken. So basically it is a I am bored,so I might as well

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(Telerea;44705)
Out of curiosity, what is the process for that here?
I would like to know that as well. I tried and couldnt find out how to do it.I did not want to change my name , just the capitols (ie: from arniem to Arnie M.)Anybody know??ThanksArnie M.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(Dukester;44651)
So I am thinking about changing my name,I just thought I would let everyone knows
smile.gif
haahah
Are you referring to your REAL name or the one you use here? I always hated my first and middle names and mentioned to my mother that I wanted to change them. He asked me to wait until she was gone, and I did. Four and a half months after she died, I had my first and middle names legally changed from Leon LaVerne to Jonathan Marc. That was on December 5, 1991. I wish I could have done it right after high school. It took me three months before I started answering to my new name. After all, I had that dorky name for nearly 46 years. I was always ashamed to say my name to anyone, but now I proudly say, "I'm Jonathan." He was the faithful friend of David in the Old Testament. Some have said that their love was a homosexual love. While I agree that it appears that way, I seriously doubt that was the case.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, what is the process for that here?
You can PM, email, or use the private forum towards the top of the main page to contact us and we'll change it for you.