Chatting with Hitler, and other historical figures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Delete this, this is necromancy. Like ouija boards, it seems like a harmless little game but it is a means of communicating with the dead, explicitly prohibited in the Bible. It opens a doorway to the spirit world that you probably don't want open.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Delete this, this is necromancy. Like ouija boards, it seems like a harmless little game but it is a means of communicating with the dead, explicitly prohibited in the Bible. It opens a doorway to the spirit world that you probably don't want open.

Perhaps.

I think people should be made aware of it rather than be blindsided by it. Some will think this is great. Some will think it’s not. Some won’t give it a second thought, and when it turns up in their homes they’ll be oblivious and unconcerned.

As the proverbial saying goes, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

I think we’re being set up for a massive deception made possible by advanced technology.

Deleting it won’t stop or discourage people from using it. Deleting it won’t help people see the (potential) danger it portends. I consider this to be a public service announcement.

Reactions: Wrangler and Adam

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember this. There was a Popular Science magazine that said if you lucid dream you can talk to Einstein. So I tried the experiment and all I got was Satan in a business suit.

Reactions: Matthias and Adam

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I like to think a chat between Hitler and Eva Braun went like this in his Berlin bunker as the Russians closed in-
ADOLF- "Let's get married"
EVA- "Oh yes mein Fuhrer, then will we flee the country and have a nice honeymoon?"
ADOLF- "Not exactly, we'll kill ourselves right after the ceremony"
EVA- "Er.....well let's not rush into things, let's get engaged for a while"

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The technology is now being used to write news articles.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Even as I read this article I wondered, was it written by a human or by a bot?

”The next generation of AI writing tools is set to revolutionize how we create and consume written content.”

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“You probably haven’t noticed, but there’s a good chance that some of what you’ve read on the internet was written by robots. And it’s likely to be a lot more soon.”

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We already know that there is a mountain of astroturfed political bots out there, run by governments, who just spew out propaganda designed to make you mad. Just remember that if you ever get into a political argument online, you might just be arguing with a dumb robot, making yourself madder and madder for no good reason.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We already know that there is a mountain of astroturfed political bots out there, run by governments, who just spew out propaganda designed to make you mad. Just remember that if you ever get into a political argument online, you might just be arguing with a dumb robot, making yourself madder and madder for no good reason.

It isn’t, and won’t be, confined to the political arena. It will affect all aspects of our lives.

So, Adam…

How to say this?

Straight out … are you a robot? Am I?

Are we certain about one another?

I ask in jest. Maybe.

Shazbot

What a foolish (and dangerous) place this AI technology is bringing the world to.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dabbling in the occult is a no-no-

"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God." (Lev 19:31)

"He stargazed and used spells and witchcraft, and spoke to demons and wizards, he did much evil in the sight of the Lord" (2 Chron 33:6)

"Saul expelled the mediums and spiritists from the land." (1 Sam 28:3)

"Josiah got rid of the mediums and spiritists and idols and all the other abominations." (2 Kings 23:24)

"When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" (Isaiah 8:19)

As for seances, they're a joke..:)
MEDIUM- "Is there anybody there?"
VOICE - "Yes, this is Albert"
ALBERT'S WIDOW- "oh Albert, what divine messages do you bring me from the other side?"
ALBERT- "Buy your brussel sprouts from Tesco, they're cheaper there; watch the milkman he's on the fiddle; and be careful walking home down Saxby street tonight, the dog at number 19 has done a heap in the middle of the pavement again"

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Dabbling in the occult is a no-no-

"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God." (Lev 19:31)

"He stargazed and used spells and witchcraft, and spoke to demons and wizards, he did much evil in the sight of the Lord" (2 Chron 33:6)

"Saul expelled the mediums and spiritists from the land." (1 Sam 28:3)

"Josiah got rid of the mediums and spiritists and idols and all the other abominations." (2 Kings 23:24)

"When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" (Isaiah 8:19)

As for seances, they're a joke..:)
MEDIUM- "Is there anybody there?"
VOICE - "Yes, this is Albert"
ALBERT'S WIDOW- "oh Albert, what divine messages do you bring me from the other side?"
ALBERT- "Buy your brussel sprouts from Tesco, they're cheaper there; watch the milkman he's on the fiddle; and be careful walking home down Saxby street tonight, the dog at number 19 has done a heap in the middle of the pavement again"

Non-Christian General Discussion. We’re operating in a forum where not everyone would agree that it’s a no-no. All we Christians (of whatever confession) can do / have done here is sound an alarm.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Non-Christian General Discussion. We’re operating in a forum where not everyone would agree that it’s a no-no..

Personally I don't give a rat's derriere about the views of those who don't agree with the Bible..:)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I don't give a rat's derriere about the views of those who don't agree with the Bible..:)

Careful mate, Inviting them round for tea and crumpets at your place makes you a candidate for the naughty step..;)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)

PS- I see you describe your beliefs as "other faith", I bet your nanny's furious with you, get on here this instant!!!-

naughty-step.jpg

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Careful mate, Inviting them round for tea and crumpets at your place makes you a candidate for the naughty step..;)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)

I appreciate the word of caution but this forum isn’t my house. It’s the owner’s house.

Souls are at stake. I’m a pastor. I care about what they believe because I care about them / their eternal well-being.

The alarm has been sounded.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..I care about what they believe because I care about them / their eternal well-being..

As do we all, and if jesus-rejecters are willing to listen and learn that's fine..:)
"..Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will" (2 Tim 2:23-26)
But if they start arguing and disrupting, that's the time I personally won't waste any more time on them whether they're jews or anything else-
"The Jews argued with him, so Paul said 'I'm clear of my responsibility' and left" (Acts 18:6-7)