cheap food item for preppers and all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
[SIZE=10pt]Nixtamalization of dent corn and to sprout it for additional nutrition.

Add 1 tablespoon of burnt lime to 2 cups of hot water and stir.

Boil two cups of dent corn in two quarts of water for twenty minutes and add lime-water.

Let it stand for 24 hours to sprout.

Rinse corn in clean water and rub between hands till hard outer shell of the corn comes off.

This is hominy and it is better to digest and more nutritious.

Grind it in your corona mill to make a wet flower for tortillas.

Or deep fry it till it is brown and floating to make corn nuts. Add desired flavoring to the corn nuts such as sugar and cinnamon or salt, ect…
[/SIZE]

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Thanks Eric

Very low cost survival food can also be as simple as oatmeal and powdered milk .... a person can live on that .... canned sardines are also cheap and nutritious ..... and of course the good old standby of canned beans etc.

It is amazing how good those things can taste if you are really hungry (been there , done that)

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
To All,

I might advise that all have a sufficient food storage by early 2017, and certainly no later than early 2018. And by "sufficient", I would propose that it be for certainly 6 months in which one cannot "buy or sell" (my personal expectation), with a recommended 2 year supply to ensure a supply during the transition to the new Millennial Reign, and also possibly help those whose planning was either negligent or inadequate.

With this, one would do well to have other provisions including fuel and a source of water, -- all in a location which is outside population centers.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS If one perceived prophecy, one should arrive to the year 2018 by at least two methods, (Scripture confirms Scripture), and I would observe THREE validations.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
DaDad said:
To All,

I might advise that all have a sufficient food storage by early 2017, and certainly no later than early 2018. And by "sufficient", I would propose that it be for certainly 6 months in which one cannot "buy or sell" (my personal expectation), with a recommended 2 year supply to ensure a supply during the transition to the new Millennial Reign, and also possibly help those whose planning was either negligent or inadequate.

With this, one would do well to have other provisions including fuel and a source of water, -- all in a location which is outside population centers.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS If one perceived prophecy, one should arrive to the year 2018 by at least two methods, (Scripture confirms Scripture), and I would observe THREE validations.
There will be a tetrad of blood moons(4) on Jewish feast days starting 4-15-2014. There will also be two darkings of the sun by solar eclipses on speacial Jewish days mixed in between the blood moons. The last time there was a tetrad of blood moons Israel took Jerusalem in the 1967 war. The tetrad before that was in 1949-1948 when the jews took the country of Israel!
I sugest you prepare for some thing soon. The government is prepairing for something big and bad.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Eric E Stahl said:
There will be a tetrad of blood moons(4)

Hi Eric,

DaDad said:

Per your post, -- make that FOUR! :)

With Best Regards,
DD

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
laid renard said:
When it's lunch time I eat lunch. Does that count ? :D
... so long as you've stocked sufficient food supplies for the time when you can't purchase your groceries. Otherwise, you might discover that "lunch" as come and gone, and you still haven't eaten. And that might be one of those "learning points" in life.

Does this help?
DD

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Get prepared.........how many times have you been told....guns, ammo, food, gold, silver, bunker, shortwave radio, faraday cage...what cha waitin for?
Get with it :)

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
clean 55 gal drum with two garbage liners.

(5) 50 lb bags of wheat or corn or beans or rice or oats or all of them!

Add two lbs of dry ice and let melt before sealing. The dry ice is co2 and will kill bugs or mice.

1 lb of grain or beans is about 1500 caliores.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Eric E Stahl said:
clean 55 gal drum with two garbage liners.

(5) 50 lb bags of wheat or corn or beans or rice or oats or all of them!

Add two lbs of dry ice and let melt before sealing. The dry ice is co2 and will kill bugs or mice.

1 lb of grain or beans is about 1500 caliores.
Don't forget that faraday cage..........just sayin :)

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
RANDOR said:
Don't forget that faraday cage..........just sayin :)
If you don't want to be prepared that's your choice. But I would strongly adjure you to keep your foolish comments to yourself.

You certainly are entitled to perish, but if anyone heeds your nonsense, their blood will be on your head.

To all others,

I would advise each individual to heed the dire warnings given in Prophecy, so that some might survive, be able to help others, and endure until the Return of Jesus.

With Best Regards,
DD

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Wow!!!!!!!!!! didn't see that comin............wheeewwwwwwwww.......me thinks you have your serious hat on way to tight dude.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
RANDOR said:
.......me thinks you have your serious hat on way to tight dude.
Me thinks you need to read the Prophetic Books, dude.

To All,

What was the Holocaust except to the Jews, and the One-World-Government except to the church.

Let all be forewarned both by Scripture, and by the saints.

With Best Regards,
DD

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Jesus didn't raise a bunch of monkeys...and I'm not sure what we are talking about here.
If the jews called on Jesus to save them from fire...as I'm sure some did..........
or did they say......no need to do anything God will not let our hair get singed.

But.....just sayin............if they knew they were going to be taken to those camps......before hand.

Don't cha think they would have RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are living in that same situation as we speak

So..............if we are talking about slightly preparing for what we do not know is coming...what is wrong with that.

Instead you come in and jump down our throats for such a conversation.

i do believe God has probably given us a 7th sense....because all the people who I know who are preparing are Christians.

I don't see the unGodly preparing.....and I know hundreds across this world.

Reactions: Madad21

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
RANDOR said:
......no need to do anything God will not let our hair get singed.
Good idea,

I hope when Joseph interpreted the seven fat cows and the seven lean cows, that the Pharaoh smiled and assured Joseph that he doesn't need to prepare for the future. GOD would take care of both Egypt and the family Joseph left behind.

Good Call,
DD

PS If you don't know about Prophecy specifics please feel free to ask, -- because it's already closer than we have time to prepare for.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
DaDad said:
Good idea,

I hope when Joseph interpreted the seven fat cows and the seven lean cows, that the Pharaoh smiled and assured Joseph that he doesn't need to prepare for the future. GOD would take care of both Egypt and the family Joseph left behind.

Good Call,
DD

PS If you don't know about Prophecy specifics please feel free to ask, -- because it's already closer than we have time to prepare for.
Thanks DaDad...appreciate your input