(China)is this spiritual? or just literal?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
China = red dragon
China = 666
so the things that are written in revelation are pointed to ➢ china
oh covid-19 hmmm... started from china right...what is really happening... i can't see clearly but if this assumptions are correct....

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Spiritual or literal" ?

I believe it is both ...it is happening here on earth and yet also in the heavenlies. It's not either or, but an overlap of both . IMHO

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Spiritual or literal" ?

I believe it is both ...it is happening here on earth and yet also in the heavenlies. It's not either or, but an overlap of both . IMHO

Yes Helen, I see this too. And, IMHO, it's been like this for the entire duration of time.
It's like the wars taking place in the heavenlies are mirroring the evil things that take place on earth.

Revelation 12:7 -" And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

And...it seems like heaven is looking at us in a rear view mirror and seeing everything backwards, wrong. Oh just think of what "on earth as it is in heaven" will be like! He will bring things back into their proper order, Amen sistah!!!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
China = red dragon
China = 666
so the things that are written in revelation are pointed to ➢ china
oh covid-19 hmmm... started from china right...what is really happening... i can't see clearly but if this assumptions are correct....

No it's just ones fears reading into scripture.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No it's just ones fears reading into scripture.
what do you mean?
isn't china often uses 66666 and the china also lucky number is 666 isn't china red and full of dragons and china claim they are the red dragon?

you can't just turn a blind eye like you did not know it is written in the scriptures

that the
red dragon = satan/devil
666 = the mark of the beast and the number of man

so what if it is happening right now the things that are happening in the revelation just that it is logical or spiritual

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what if it is happening right now the things that are happening in the revelation just that it is logical or spiritual
Notice that when it is time, when babylon falls, similar or the same things as is happening right now happens - "woe,... woe is us" babylon is fallen ! our trading is gone, the source of our income is all lost .....

This includes china, of course, but also the usa, and britain, and so on....

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Notice that when it is time, when babylon falls, similar or the same things as is happening right now happens - "woe,... woe is us" babylon is fallen ! our trading is gone, the source of our income is all lost .....

This includes china, of course, but also the usa, and britain, and so on....
i think this covid-19 is not the end because there's still the greatest of all tribulation after that a great earthquake

this does not look like the greatest... spanish flu is way more scary 50-200million died? or is this about funds shortage of supplies majority of us here do not have a job that is why a lot of people are starving some already could not wait and started to rob a restaurant well who are we to blame them? where would they get food there is this no work no pay if i were them and my kids are starving i would do my best to rob even a bank

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
what do you mean?
isn't china often uses 66666 and the china also lucky number is 666 isn't china red and full of dragons and china claim they are the red dragon?

you can't just turn a blind eye like you did not know it is written in the scriptures

that the
red dragon = satan/devil
666 = the mark of the beast and the number of man

China and a virus are the current but bear, it used to be communist Russia.

What ever people have an irrational fear about they read into some aspect of revelation.

You need to learn what Roman 8:28 means, does all things, yes all things the virus etc work together for the GOOD of those who are called according to his purpose.
That good has nothing to do with health or wealth, but everything to do with living for Jesus.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think this covid-19 is not the end because there's still the greatest of all tribulation after that a great earthquake

this does not look like the greatest... spanish flu is way more scary 50-200million died? or is this about funds shortage of supplies majority of us here do not have a job that is why a lot of people are starving some already could not wait and started to rob a restaurant well who are we to blame them? where would they get food there is this no work no pay if i were them and my kids are starving i would do my best to rob even a bank
The end could have happened in the 2nd century, according to what God and Jesus taught the Apostles and disciples,
as written in Scripture, and the Apostles and the disciples taught by Jesus, believed He would return in their lifetimes, as we all are wonderfully believing also, all along, since the first century, in Christ Jesus.

There may be much, much worse things now happen, yes. It is a scam, perpetrated by the world governments/babylon and religion... but it is real - many suffer and die ....

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
China and a virus are the current but bear, it used to be communist Russia.

What ever people have an irrational fear about they read into some aspect of revelation.

You need to learn what Roman 8:28 means, does all things, yes all things the virus etc work together for the GOOD of those who are called according to his purpose.
That good has nothing to do with health or wealth, but everything to do with living for Jesus.
actually this is not all about the virus but china being the red dragon or satan

so you are saying russia used to be the red dragon?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Elaborate how you came to this equality conclusion...

Glory to God,
Taken
this is not just a conclusion unless you don't believe in the bible... it is written in the bible and china claim it is them it is obvious
ask google about china red dragon

ask google about awesome number 6666666

and if you also ask the bible
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

now the conclusion is china cp is a bully and a liar

would you also believe if they say we are not worshipping or kneeling infront of an idol but they are clearly kneeling and worshipping they are blind leaders leading the blind but this is off-topic but i am just comparing and mention this as an example...this is just an example okay

would you believe them that say 666 can also be 66666 not just 3 digit and it does not the mark of the beast but a lucky number and an awesome number would you rather believe what man says more than what was written?[/COLOR]

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The end could have happened in the 2nd century,
you mean the end already ended??
so why isn't he coming yet?
and what is that vision about the meteor
someone told the public about a meteor crashing on earth and then the next day NASA announced that there will be a meteor supposedly just passing by earth on 2029

and there came up a lot of assumptions and inserted a verse that is found in the revelation about a meteor

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(1)you mean the end already ended??
(2) so why isn't he coming yet?
(3) and what is that vision about the meteor
someone told the public about a meteor crashing on earth and then the next day NASA announced that there will be a meteor supposedly just passing by earth on 2029

and there came up a lot of assumptions and inserted a verse that is found in the revelation about a meteor
(1) no, that is not what is in the post you quoted
(2) He is coming, as soon as it is time.
(3) no worries for the Redeemed at all. For the rest of the world, sure destruction (on the wide path) with or without such things.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
actually this is not all about the virus but china being the red dragon or satan

so you are saying russia used to be the red dragon?

I am saying that people let their fears determin how they interprete scripture.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I am saying that people let their fears determin how they interprete scripture.
oh i see
but not for me because the fact that i lack emotion... i only feel fear for a sec then it's gone i did feel fear "what if that's really true" but then it's gone and no trace of it