China's death trail hike

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you attempt this "hike"? Me, no way!

These are very brief videos...

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine those who laid those boards out. How'd dey do dat? Vewy vewy carefully.

Yeah,I'd give it a go. There's a rush with extreme sport,or adventure, unlike you e ever felt before.
You feel like a giant. A conquerer.
I think it's the adrenaline pumps sign language. " WE LIVED! WOOHOO!" :waves::Broadly::dusted::phew::Happy::woohoo!::Hanging::Agreed::jest:

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine those who laid those boards out. How'd dey do dat? Vewy vewy carefully.

Yeah,I'd give it a go. There's a rush with extreme sport,or adventure, unlike you e ever felt before.
You feel like a giant. A conquerer.
I think it's the adrenaline pumps sign language. " WE LIVED! WOOHOO!" :waves::Broadly::dusted::phew::Happy::woohoo!::Hanging::Agreed::jest:
Wow, you are a brave soul. :D I'm not good with regular heights like being outdoors on the top of a tall building. I would probably get a panic attack and not be able to move like this guy!

I wonder how he ever made it down?!

• Sad
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you are a brave soul. :D I'm not good with regular heights like being outdoors on the top of a tall building. I would probably get a panic attack and not be able to move like this guy!

I wonder how he ever made it down?!

Poor soul. I hope he made it.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I hope so. Looks like he was having a panic attack.
I agree. Fear freeze is a very real thing. The mind is overwhelmed by the fear hormones, cortisol and adrenaline that are produced in the endocrine gland.

The bodies muscles can't react because their twitch responses are locked by the flush of those hormones.

Hopefully, an experienced hiker got him to safety.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Fear freeze is a very real thing. The mind is overwhelmed by the fear hormones, cortisol and adrenaline that are produced in the endocrine gland.

The bodies muscles can't react because their twitch responses are locked by the flush of those hormones.

Hopefully, an experienced hiker got him to safety.
If one can start to calm down, then those stress hormones will subside... allowing one to function again. If one prays or even talks to oneself about calming down it will help. Or if another person would talk to him to calm him down.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch