Chopsticks really?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my....he is really fortunate. That could have killed him, being near the brain like that. Yikes!
Ya, strange that he lived thru that and was drunk and didn't even know he had chop sticks in his brain from a fight.

Reactions: Debp

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. I read this story the other night on yahoo. Chopsticks are long! I haven’t watched the video. is the story about the fly in it too? Lol. I don’t see how anyone can have chopsticks shoved so far up their nose they do not know they are there, and still live. Looks like that would do brain damage.
He got into a fight and someone stabbed him in the face....now he and we know it was the chopsticks!

No fly in the story.... maybe you have a different story?

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He got into a fight and someone stabbed him in the face....now he and we know it was the chopsticks!

No fly in the story.... maybe you have a different story?
Same story but it was a written article on yahoo that I read not watched. Where he got really drunk and in a fight, barely able to remember a blow to the face but he knew something happened. He thought everything was okay once he sobered up. But after having severe headaches, and going in for a scan they found the cause, the chopsticks. But in the written article it included other strange things found during doctor exams or scans. One was what was found during a colonoscopy. That’s where the fly came in, the doctors saying it didn’t go through the digestion of the stomach but had to enter the other way. I don’t go to nude beaches, but the fly story was one more reason why to never go nude where flies gather.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One was what was found during a colonoscopy. That’s where the fly came in, the doctors saying it didn’t go through the digestion of the stomach but had to enter the other way. I don’t go to nude beaches, but the fly story was one more reason why to never go nude where flies gather.
:jest:
There was a nudist couple who would always try to infiltrate a different Christian forum. They kept coming back at intervals to sneak in. I wonder if they know the danger of flies and nude beaches! :)

• Haha
Reactions: VictoryinJesus