Christ’s life itself….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:4 (NASB20)
In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture puts forth that Christ’s life in us is our light, it is this light that is given to man for the purpose of growing and the maturing of the new birth, which is bringing to experience the scriptural truth of, ‘in His light do we see light’…..

For all which is not this light, is of self or own will, that being, one’s attempt to understand the truths of creation written of in scripture with one’s rational understanding…. Which by the very words of scripture themselves teach, that this is an utter impossibility, for they can not but be understood but by Christ’s life itself….

Christ’s life itself being that life that can correctly divide the truths of existence…. For if Christ’s life itself is not the teacher, the divider, the understander in one, one is on one’s own, one has only that which is human to comprehend with…. But thanks be to God those that are Christ’s have His Life in them to teach….. This inward teaching being one’s very life in one’s walk with God, for this is the new birth coming to life and growing in one… For until then humanity can only do what humanity does and that is to possess the workings of own will….

‘For if it’s me, it’s sin, if it’s Christ, it’s not’, these words being the dividing line between that which is of man and that which is of God…… When the voice came from Heaven at the Transfiguration and said ‘this is my Beloved Son listen to Him’, this listening now is to be to this very life of Christ that has come to birth in all those that are His….. This listening to the light of life in one is one being obedient to one’s Heavenly vision, that being, being obedient to the light one sees…. Which obedience will cause the Light of Life to increase for one’s joy and rejoicing in the growing of Christ in one….

‘For Jesus did die and we with Him, that as Christ was raised to a new life,’ so might we be by believing this truth, for so is God’s salvation…

Be blessed in the faith that does the raising, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
John 1:4 (NASB20)
In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture puts forth that Christ’s life in us is our light, it is this light that is given to man for the purpose of growing and the maturing of the new birth, which is bringing to experience the scriptural truth of, ‘in His light do we see light’…..

For all which is not this light, is of self or own will, that being, one’s attempt to understand the truths of creation written of in scripture with one’s rational understanding…. Which by the very words of scripture themselves teach, that this is an utter impossibility, for they can not but be understood but by Christ’s life itself….

Christ’s life itself being that life that can correctly divide the truths of existence…. For if Christ’s life itself is not the teacher, the divider, the understander in one, one is on one’s own, one has only that which is human to comprehend with…. But thanks be to God those that are Christ’s have His Life in them to teach….. This inward teaching being one’s very life in one’s walk with God, for this is the new birth coming to life and growing in one… For until then humanity can only do what humanity does and that is to possess the workings of own will….

‘For if it’s me, it’s sin, if it’s Christ, it’s not’, these words being the dividing line between that which is of man and that which is of God…… When the voice came from Heaven at the Transfiguration and said ‘this is my Beloved Son listen to Him’, this listening now is to be to this very life of Christ that has come to birth in all those that are His….. This listening to the light of life in one is one being obedient to one’s Heavenly vision, that being, being obedient to the light one sees…. Which obedience will cause the Light of Life to increase for one’s joy and rejoicing in the growing of Christ in one….

‘For Jesus did die and we with Him, that as Christ was raised to a new life,’ so might we be by believing this truth, for so is God’s salvation…

Be blessed in the faith that does the raising, Not me
@Not me We were thinking about the Transfiguration at our church recently; 'eyewitnesses of His majesty' (2 Peter 1.16).

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As
@Not me We were thinking about the Transfiguration at our church recently; 'eyewitnesses of His majesty' (2 Peter 1.16).

Blessings in the study, as we ourselves will be one day, eyewitnesses…

Be blessed in being one…

A fellow eyewitness-er, Not me :)

Reactions: farouk