Christ Alone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ alone must be preached, and that according to the revelation of the mystery, Romans 16:25

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Galatians 1:11-12

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The revelation gospel, the gospel revealed, has never been preached in religion. They will talk about Jesus turning water into wine, or how he healed all that were oppressed and the church should be more like Jesus of Nazareth.
Most of the messages all just good history lessons that believers were never intended to do if they could.

The revealed gospel has the believer and the Christ in them living a shared life. It is not them alone doing these things, and it is not Christ doing these things alone.
It is Christ in you, the twain have become one, as the doer. That needs a message, that kind of living needs a gospel if it is going to be expressed. Mind remewal to what Paul has to say to the believer and the mind cannot be expressed enough.
If we don't get this message that Paul said we were to follow, you are stuck in religion all your days. You either leave one place for another time and again, or you leave all together, frustrated.
Not knowing there is a message written directly to you, given by the Resurrected Lord.
What do you think all Paul's revelation was about, he Penn's it very plainly and we just glean over it like its nothing, no more meaningful than Judas hanging himself, we see it all the same.

To preach about Jesus is not preaching the gospel, we preach Christ, the resurrected life of Christ that now lives in every believer.
We don't preach about Him, we preach Him. Him who is in you sitting like an old man in a rocking chair waiting to come out of you, let Him out, learn Christ who is your only life, Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Christ alone must be preached, and that according to the revelation of the mystery, Romans 16:25

25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The revelation gospel, the gospel revealed, has never been preached in religion. They will talk about Jesus turning water into wine, or how he healed all that were oppressed and the church should be more like Jesus of Nazareth.
Most of the messages all just good history lessons that believers were never intended to do if they could.

The revealed gospel has the believer and the Christ in them living a shared life. It is not them alone doing these things, and it is not Christ doing these things alone.
It is Christ in you, the twain have become one, as the doer. That needs a message, that kind of living needs a gospel if it is going to be expressed. Mind remewal to what Paul has to say to the believer and the mind cannot be expressed enough.
If we don't get this message that Paul said we were to follow, you are stuck in religion all your days. You either leave one place for another time and again, or you leave all together, frustrated.
Not knowing there is a message written directly to you, given by the Resurrected Lord.
What do you think all Paul's revelation was about, he Penn's it very plainly and we just glean over it like its nothing, no more meaningful than Judas hanging himself, we see it all the same.

To preach about Jesus is not preaching the gospel, we preach Christ, the resurrected life of Christ that now lives in every believer.
We don't preach about Him, we preach Him. Him who is in you sitting like an old man in a rocking chair waiting to come out of you, let Him out, learn Christ who is your only life, Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Christ alone; and SOLA SCRIPTURA; SOLA GRATIA, SOLA FIDE. :)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You wont find many willing to listen... and we all know God knew it would be like this.

God bless