Christ Life Living

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? - Romans 7:23-24.

You know why Christianity can seem to not be what it should be? it's simple; men believing God is dependant on them. God is not dependant on man. We have an Old Testament that will testify to the works of men. Men fail, they always have. The unfailing of God is in the person of Christ.

God spoke by men of old and the prophet's. But he no longer speaks today by men, he has spoken by his Son, Hebrews 1:1-2.

The message of God has men dead on a cross, killed out by the cross. When we say it is Christ now - we say it is Christ in you as you in whatever you do. In profession, it is Christ as the one doing the living. It is religion that wants to confuse scripture and say "then Christ sins, Christ is a sinner if that is true." That is men not accepting the truth of God in scripture for humanity.

Men love darkness as much as they love their own ignorance. When believers sin it comes from mind now and not spirit. How can we be absolute in knowing. Scripture says Christ in spirit is not a sinner, John 3:8-9. Christ joined to our spirit is not a sinning spirit. Christ. He that is begotten of God cannot sin. That is spirit - he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit.

So whatever you do it is Christ now as the one and only life doing. You can do from your mind. That is how you know if it is you, or if it is Christ in you. If you sin, it is not Christ - it is the old you doing the sinning from mind. Old man knowledge - the old man - this body of death, Romans 7:23-24.

Last edited: