Christian & Clean Love Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been some really good and beautiful songs that speak of love between husband and wife.
Some don't fit into a specific genre, but are still clean in their intent and lyrics. Some can be sung to God, but also could in some ways apply to a husband/wife. I think these are great for weddings, or to have playing in the home to encourage an atmosphere of clean love toward God and each other.

This one is amazing! It is ultimately a message from Jesus to us. But could you hear a husband who loves his wife as Christ loves the church and gave Himself for it, singing this to his wife? (Perhaps.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this thread, I want to share songs that speak of God's love to us, or our love to God and love between husband and wife, songs that encourage healing in marriages, love in families, love toward our brothers and sisters, etc. (Please, keep this honorable and clean.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

Faithbuilders

May 16, 2017
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Michael W. Smith has an album he made for his wife; there are some really nice love songs on it. Unfortunately I don't remember what the album is called.

Reactions: TLHKAJ