Christian Comic Strip

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mick

Jul 16, 2009
Hi all,I think it's really cool that this forum has an Entertainment forum :) I am a Christian cartoonist, and it's cool to see other Christians discussing the arts.Blue skies,Mickwww.searchingforgrace.com

Mick

Jul 16, 2009
So is it true what the world thinks that Christians have no sense of humour? Is there really no one on this board even remotely intrested in having a laugh?or perhaps some people have taken a look at my comics and think they are so 'not funny' they have taken mummas advice "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"Oh well, I hope they at least make God laugh :)

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Mick;70959]So is it true what the world thinks that Christians have no sense of humour? Is there really no one on this board even remotely intrested in having a laugh? or perhaps some people have taken a look at my comics and think they are so said:
That's quite funny, and so are the comics. Keep them coming, I say.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I was looking through your strips and it jumped out at me that the characters do not assist in telling the story, just talking heads. No action, no points of view, nothing that helps draw the reader into the vignette. I did these many years ago on MS Paint.. only did 9 of them before other matters forced the series onto the back burner.

http://www.christianityboard.com/gallery/image/183-mom-n-son1/

Even though most of the time Mom and Son are just cut and pasted from one frame to another, there is enough original art and POVs to help tell the story and develop the characters without tons of verbiage.