Christian Forums

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well sense we are talking about this here Tim you asked me on another thread what a community Guide is I don't know if there is a technical explanationI see it as The glorified house (forum) mom my job is different everyday I do what ever it takes to help make the forum run smoothly and to keep it on track of what we are a Bible teaching/discussion forum. That includes but is not limited to providing information, answering questions, giving advice, alerting Denver to problems,or trouble makers, And Helping our members in any way I can. Seeing that we keep a pleasant environment in which to learnIts my opinion a successful forum is much like a family or Business Denver is the Head/Owner, I handle the middle management, Members are the family members

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
question? would you rather have some bickering among christians(which will happen), or would you rather also have bickering with other faiths and nonbelievers in here just to stir up trouble. i believe we have all three in here=i may be wrong?but thanks for your reply, and i am working on my acceptance of nonbelievers and people of other faiths. maybe i should attend agnostic/atheist, islamic and hidu forums. i do not want to go in there because they can come here? i do not know

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If you will look around you will see that Non Christians can only post on one forum the "Non christian forum" and the shout board they do not have access to post in any other place therefore you can choose whether or not to reply to them. They are not allowed in our other threads. So your assumption is without merit. .Gods Word has no preference it speaks to all equally this site is scripture for study not to debate one religion vs another but as Christians we have provided a place where atheists or Muslims or any one else can ask questionsSecondly We try to tell all members to leave your Christian religious denomination at the door as much as possible. This site is not about which christian religious denomination you choose to follow. Gods word is not Baptist, Protestant, Pentecostal or any other religion. This site is to discuss what Gods Word the Bible says and that's often different than what your church leaders say,And mens traditions have taught. Gods word says what it says there are different levels of understanding, Just as there are many different levels of teaching, the only bickering there usually is comes from failure to see the deeper levels of teaching or by those deluded by men's words and traditions. It called the living word because it never stops teaching, Gods word can never be just taken literally or spiritually not a single person studying everyday of his life could ever learn it all. And if one thinks they know it all. They are decieved.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
is islam a denomination? this is a christian forum,no? and are nonbelievers a denomination?so you could say you are a christian, and if your posts clearly denote you are not=you are of another denomination?oh, ok=kriss i just read that last part of your post.one more thing=is there more than one christian religion? and what is wrong with debate?and is it ok for muslims and athesists/agnostics to debate in here?and i am not trying to be difficult kriss, but apparently atheists/agnostic posts have made there way unto the "new posts"? i may be wrong and not really understand your semantics like "non christian forum" and shout board. i may be lost there=god bless you for your time kriss.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Islam is a religion And they can only post one place they cant post in Bible discussions forum for example that is for christiansby denomination I mean christian denomination factions Baptist, Protestant ext.there is nothing wrong with debate about this topic who's right the Baptist or the Catholic its just not what this site is for theres a million sites you can argue who has it right. Not here we are Christians studying the Bible. not mens religions differences. I guess if you dont get the difference you wont understand

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
kriss, are we cross. we cool. i try to back up ALL of my christian debates with Jesus' sound doctrine. now i will agree with you, i kind of go crazy on the philosophical debates. i blame it on that christian psychologist=i think his name was Larry Crabb=i learned and enjoyed him live and in person one time. i may be wrong on his name=but he wrote the book, i think it was called "soul talk". i aint sure=that was almost exactly 4 years ago. he had some unique ways of looking at the book eclessiastes=i kinda liked his method. i think christianity has room for some pyschological and philosophical view points=though man made. Jesus was GREAT at both , IMHO.what i do not understand is why a person can only add 1 number to another at one time!I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Cross?? No I dont know what gave you that idea I just said all I can say I explained the best I can. I was just being matter of fact if you get it great if you dont you dont.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
that kind of reads like you are typing i am dense. cool=god bless you. oh i did not insert the question mark? that should have read " are we cross?" my bad=i got that i believe from (i may be wrong) it was the movie tombstone. that val kilmer played one heck of a doc holiday. hey kriss did you see that movie? i thought it was great=god bless you kriss.

bruv

Sep 28, 2007
i believe christians and non christians can co-exist happily.the way I see it, the Christian members of this forum are Ambassadors of their faiths. Therefore it is they who should be setting an example of what a Christian person is.Outsiders will come with difficult questions some sincere some who join just to cause offence, the Christians on here will need to filter out between those type of people.I believe Christians on here need to be prepared for difficult questions and try and answer them as fully and accurately (as according to their scriptures) as they can and not to take the questions or statements personally and respond in a rude manner.i guess when it comes to situations where one finds themselves feeling wound up, i guess the best thing to do would be what would be a wise and noble response in the eyes of God.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You like many christians just dont get it. Its not about non-christians. We are to share the Good news of our Lord and savior with non christians. We are to love our enemiesand it breaks the Christians heart to see the evil of this religion. We are to answer their questions. BUT we are not to support a religion that wants all Gods people dead. Did God send Joshua into Jericho to Preach??? Islam is not ignorant of Christ they know the bible they know Christ they CHOOSE to prevert and to what is contrary to Gods Words. To purposly make these choices God tells us the following 2 Corinthians 6:14Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?You are disobeying God to do otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.