Christian Iraqi's Need Help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I saw a story on the news the other day about the Horrid conditions of the Christian Iraqi's they are targets of both Sunni an Shia. This family that was profiled had to be spirited away with the protection of U.S. soldiers. Sense our government has only allowed 200 visa's to Iraqi citizens the Christian Iraqis are trapped.This angers me in light of our government that lets anyone across our border with Mexico even to drug dealers and criminals. Yet ignores these Christians that are in dire need of help. Prayers are needed.Has anyone else heard anything about this.

guerrillasaint

Feb 5, 2007
I have read stories of Muslims converting from Islam to Christianity. It is amazing. The families will disown them and call the police on them. It is dangerous for other Christians who live there to help them. It says in the quran that is anyone changes their religion they can be killed. I found this website trying to learn about Muslims that converted to Christianity. http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Testimonies/index.html. It is very inspiring and make me understand how blessed we are to be in Americans able to believe what we want.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thanks I'll check that out. I have also heard the penalty can be death if one converts to Christianity. You are so right sometimes we get so carried away arguing scripture and religion we forget we should be thankful we are free to have our difference off opinions.