Christian Movies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Sheffey"
Very eye opening ending...

______
(The video I accidentally posted on my first try...)

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Masterpiece of a film, imo.

Fascinating film that interprets incredibly well imo, the scriptures regarding the wedding in Cana, and the second coming.

Well done. And very emotional. Definitely brings to light the challenges we can have meeting unbelievers in this world.

And this isn't necessarily a movie but is a very insightful, instructional, and inspiring film.

Reactions: Taken

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL! I accidentally shared a different video ...and yes, that is a valuable bit of info to know too. Lol
I'll post the movie now! (Duh!!)

This is a good movie...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I'm not a "Shack" fan ...God isn't a woman. But please... share away!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian thriller ...I guess you could say. Curious what @quietthinker would think about this one. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I flicked through it poppet. Frankly I can't take it seriously. Did you have something in mind you wanted me to know about?
Yes ...our government's deals with fallen ones in exchange for "knowledge." I know the nephilim are involved in the running of things. And the huge deception that is waiting in the wings.... "aliens."

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes ...our government's deals with fallen ones in exchange for "knowledge." I know the nephilim are involved in the running of things. And the huge deception that is waiting in the wings.... "aliens."
what do you think is the nature of that deception?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course, it's satanic in nature...
that's not what I meant poppet. The question pertains to the manifestation of that deception....the issues or matters that one is in danger of being deceived about.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's not what I meant poppet. The question pertains to the manifestation of that deception....the issues or matters that one is in danger of being deceived about.
Of accepting and receiving these "aliens" as our friends or brethren...or ascended ones, etc ...I believe the antichrist is an offspring of satan, and thus, a nephilim.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of accepting and receiving these "aliens" as our friends or brethren...or ascended ones, etc ...I believe the antichrist is an offspring of satan, and thus, a nephilim.
what would 'accepting and receiving' in this context, mean to you?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to nail what is meant by the terms and language used.
I believe that whoever wrote the script for that movie knew some things about how the elites are getting a lot of their "intel" from fallen ones.

Idk how I could better explain, than the words I already used. Maybe you could share what exactly you're looking for. Or .... we could just go back to sharing Christian movies. Lol :)