Christianity Board's Temporary New Look

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you probably came to Christianity Board and found somewhat of a suprise waiting in the form of an entirely new look. We weren't exactly planning a new look for the forums but we've been having some issues with the old template and Aaron is doing his best to iron those out and doctor it up. Yours truly also managed to edit the footer file of the design and do a great job messing things up. I was honestly trying to fix things.Personally speaking, I really like this template and we may see about sharing two templates for those who like the different look. However, let's just hope the other one can be fixed as well.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.I think today we took 5 steps foward 1 step backward. Even though I prefer this to v1.0, I'm trying my best to get it back. Aaron