Christians with bullhorns?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
I guess so, and now you see them lurking around every corner, wherever anyone dares to disagree with you...."What? That's not what I believe! They must be an undercover atheist!!!!"

:lol:

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
River Jordan said:
I guess so, and now you see them lurking around every corner, wherever anyone dares to disagree with you...."What? That's not what I believe! They must be an undercover atheist!!!!"

:lol:
Christianity is a harsh religion. It teaches many will go to an eternal hell and that the devil, the father of deceit John 8:44 is our adversary. Vigilance is hence Christianity 101.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. John 8:43
Ah, so now you're Jesus. Good to know. :rolleyes:
KingJ said:
Christianity is a harsh religion. It teaches many will go to an eternal hell and that the devil, the father of deceit John 8:44 is our adversary. Vigilance is hence Christianity 101.
And apparently paranoia too. :p

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Pray for revelation before it's too late. Don't fail to discern the Lords body.
Right back at ya.

Where is Jesus now River? Are we not one?
We are one with Christ. So you think John 8 applies to our conversation?

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
What I need a revelation that evolution is correct?

You're not holding to truth. Jesus says this. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.

Where is Jesus now River?

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
What I need a revelation that evolution is correct?
You don't believe the world around us is a revelation from God?

You're not holding to truth. Jesus says this. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.
What truth do you think I'm not holding to?

Where is Jesus now River?
In heaven at the right hand of God. I'm surprised you don't know that.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
You're not holding on to the Genesis account. You're in error from there.

He lives in me River. He lives in me.

There are those with eyes that see not, and ears that hear not. You must come Gods provided way. Anything else and you've been deceived. Strait is the gate, and few there be that find it. Take heed. The Holy Spirit will lead into truth; that devil spirit into lies.

These are the days where people will love the darkness rather than the light. It is what it is. Giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. My... You must come in at the door... Blessings

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
You're not holding on to the Genesis account. You're in error from there.
Yes I am. It's you who are not holding on to the truth of God's creation.

He lives in me River. He lives in me.
So you disagree that Jesus is in heaven at the right hand of God?

There are those with eyes that see not, and ears that hear not. You must come Gods provided way. Anything else and you've been deceived. Strait is the gate, and few there be that find it. Take heed. The Holy Spirit will lead into truth; that devil spirit into lies.

These are the days where people will love the darkness rather than the light. It is what it is. Giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. My... You must come in at the door... Blessings
Right back at you.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
River Jordan said:
And apparently paranoia too. :p
Oh, yes of course. But not for me, for my kids and all younger Christians being affected. Fortunately for them...we have a God that hates false teaching just as much as me.

2 Pet 2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.