Christians Worshiping the Queen of Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is actually very rampant amongst people who claim to be Christians.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18
[17]Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
[18]And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 18:4
[4]And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

[Video removed because it contains occult related things]

Last edited by a moderator:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripturally, I posted the truth. I haven't pointed out any single person and said they're participating in witchcraft. Anyone can read, listen, hear the truth ....and choose.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

[17]Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
[18]And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

[4]And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Well have you come out from the demon and idol worship involved in everyday life?

Do you acknwledge the supremace of the Sun, of the moon, of various pagan gods in your daily life.

Or as a Christian can you mearly disregard these things like eater, christmass etc etc.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well have you come out from the demon and idol worship involved in everyday life?

Do you acknwledge the supremace of the Sun, of the moon, of various pagan gods in your daily life.

Or as a Christian can you mearly disregard these things like eater, christmass etc etc.
I have no idea what you're trying to imply here.... lol

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea what you're trying to imply here.... lol
You are saying that Christians are worshipping demons etc.

Don't you realise that the days of the week and months of the year are named after demons.

Be consistent in your posts.
If Easter is demonic, so is Sunday etc etc etc.

• Wow
Reactions: APAK

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This video is nonsense.
Easter has absolutely nothing to do with Ishtar or Astarted or Oestra or ANY other pagan deity.

I get so tired of having to constantly post the following information because people here are so gullible . . .

Whereas the "Easter bunny" may find its roots in paganism - the Easter egg - and the word, "Ester" is ALL Christian.

Sadly, YOU'VE been sucked in by the idiotic nonsense about "Ishtar" or "Oestra" or some other pagan goddess, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Christian celebration of Easter..
Time for a Linguistics Lessen . . .

FIRST
of all – YOU need to understand that English is a relatively NEW language on the world stage. Some scholarly sources point out that Ostern/Easter is most likely derived from "erstehen", which is the old Teutonic form of "auferstehen/auferstehung" meaning "resurrection".

Don't forget - in all of the Latin and Middleeastern languages - the word sounds NOTHING like "Easter".

So, IF Easter is derived from Eostra/Ostara, that would only prove a pagan influence on Christians who spoke Germanic tongues.

According to one scholarly linguistic source -

"More recent studies seem to indicate that Easter may be derived from the Latin phrase "hebdomada alba", the old term for Easter week based upon the wearing of white robes by the newly baptized. The octave of Easter, the following week, was known as "post albas", the time when the white robes were put away....Easter may thus mean "white" and be named from early Christian baptismal practices."
("Easter", The Dictionary of Bible and Religion, (Nashville, TN: Abingdon, 1986) 287)

NOT
all Christians call the Feast of the Resurrection "Easter". Byzantine Christians use the Greek term "Pascha", a transliteration of the Hebrew word "Pesach", or Passover. "Pascha" is also the name of this feast in Latin, the official language of the Roman Rite. The Romance languages reflect this usage; the Italian word "Pasqua", the French "Paques" and the Spanish "Pascua" each derive from "Pascha", and ultimately from "Pesach".

So, it's absurd to assume that "Easter" comes from "Ishtar" or "Eostra" or "Ostara" - or ANY other such nonsense.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Easter Egg tradition comes NOT from pagan bunnies or fertility gods - nut from the ancient traditions surrounding the Lenten Season.

Meat was not the only thing that was abstained from in the Early Church during Lent. For the Catechumens awaiting Baptism and entry into the Church - Eggs and ALL Dairy products were also abstained from. This is where we get the tradition of the Shrove Tuesday dinner of pancakes. They would use up all of their eggs and dairy prior to Ash Wednesday and make pancakes.

On Easter - eggs were painted RED - the traditional color of the Holy Spirit and happily feasted upon by those who abstained.

If you don't believe me - the Greek Orthodox still cling to this practice. In the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding - there is a scene where they are having Easter dinner and the girl, Touls picks up an RED egg along with her father and they crack them together. She says to him, "Cristos anesti (Christ is risen)", and he replies, "Alithos anesti (He us truly risen)."

If people just stopped and did some homework instead of inventing all of these fanciful fairy tales about the Church - we would probably ALL get along better . .

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video is nonsense.
Easter has absolutely nothing to do with Ishtar or Astarted or Oestra or ANY other pagan deity.

I get so tired of having to constantly post the following information because people here are so gullible . . .

Whereas the "Easter bunny" may find its roots in paganism - the Easter egg - and the word, "Ester" is ALL Christian.

Sadly, YOU'VE been sucked in by the idiotic nonsense about "Ishtar" or "Oestra" or some other pagan goddess, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Christian celebration of Easter..
Time for a Linguistics Lessen . . .

FIRST
of all – YOU need to understand that English is a relatively NEW language on the world stage. Some scholarly sources point out that Ostern/Easter is most likely derived from "erstehen", which is the old Teutonic form of "auferstehen/auferstehung" meaning "resurrection".

Don't forget - in all of the Latin and Middleeastern languages - the word sounds NOTHING like "Easter".

So, IF Easter is derived from Eostra/Ostara, that would only prove a pagan influence on Christians who spoke Germanic tongues.

According to one scholarly linguistic source -

"More recent studies seem to indicate that Easter may be derived from the Latin phrase "hebdomada alba", the old term for Easter week based upon the wearing of white robes by the newly baptized. The octave of Easter, the following week, was known as "post albas", the time when the white robes were put away....Easter may thus mean "white" and be named from early Christian baptismal practices."
("Easter", The Dictionary of Bible and Religion, (Nashville, TN: Abingdon, 1986) 287)

NOT
all Christians call the Feast of the Resurrection "Easter". Byzantine Christians use the Greek term "Pascha", a transliteration of the Hebrew word "Pesach", or Passover. "Pascha" is also the name of this feast in Latin, the official language of the Roman Rite. The Romance languages reflect this usage; the Italian word "Pasqua", the French "Paques" and the Spanish "Pascua" each derive from "Pascha", and ultimately from "Pesach".

So, it's absurd to assume that "Easter" comes from "Ishtar" or "Eostra" or "Ostara" - or ANY other such nonsense.
Thanks, I would tend to agree that this is just more nonsense. We had various threads a while ago claiming all the Christian holidays were pagan. I'm not sure what the intent of such a claim is, other than to offend good Christians. The pagan claims made by those websites are probably an invention of atheists that get online and try to slander Christian practices. I honestly don't know why people listen to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadOfLife

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't you realise that the days of the week and months of the year are named after demons.

You are quite outrageous in your choice of comparisons (demon worship....seriously!!) for this very serious subject. Trivializing it away and couching this thread even with everyday symbols as in the names of the days of the week, as if one then is consciously worshipping demons is so ridiculous and it tells me you have nothing serious to contribute here.

There are reasons why the history of this diverse and established subject of false worship has roots and beginnings in paganism. Someone did not wake just up one bright and sunny day, many hundreds of years ago and say let us get some eggs and paint then of certain colors to accompany the official day of the year for Christ's resurrection, and so to make it also fun for the kids........LOL It has a very true pagan and evil origin.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I started thinking about it and I know that I have already googled how many Christians celebrate Christmas, 96%, so I googled Easter and found it was similar. The vast majority of Christians celebrate Christmas and Easter. So which denominations don't and how does it always reach forums like this one if so many Christians celebrate the Christian holidays. I found this article that is well informed:

Christian Groups That Don’t Celebrate Easter

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm watching the video, and I have to say it gives me the creeps. First he's having people painting eggs, the very thing he says is evil. Then he associates Easter with witchcraft. He's saying the egg equates to the female deity worshiped by pagans, but failed to make a proper connection. Then he indicates that children are painting witchcraft symbols onto eggs. Again failed to make the connection. Then he's playing actual witchcraft tutorials for painting eggs as the witches say. So when is it good for a proper Christian to play witchcraft tutorials for people to watch. Next he associates spelling of letters in language with witchcraft spells as if the words spelling and spells are connected and explains that the children are making spells by painting eggs and are deceived by the devil. Again made no proper connection. Next he plays all these images of idol worship and is going to come together on April 9th to talk about Nimrod. Nimrod.

When we come together we don't teach witchcraft or devil worshiper workings. We teach the redeeming power of Jesus. Let the devil worshipers and witches teach their workings. Let us teach the workings of God. And let us ingore the witches like the devil we ignore. Because whatever is of the devil is just a lie. Do we need to submerse ourselves in lies.

The man in the video fails to see this basic principle of the gospel and appears to make very loose connections and states them as factual information. I give it a thumbs down.

And that's why it gave me that creepy spiritual feeling.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are reasons why the history of this diverse and established subject of false worship has roots and beginnings in paganism. Someone did not wake just up one bright and sunny day, many hundreds of years ago and say let us get some eggs and paint then of certain colors to accompany the official day of the year for Christ's resurrection, and so to make it also fun for the kids........LOL It has a very true pagan and evil origin.
Read posy #8.
Easter eggs
absolutely are of Christian - not pagan - origin.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are quite outrageous in your choice of comparisons (demon worship....seriously!!) for this very serious subject. Trivializing it away and couching this thread even with everyday symbols as in the names of the days of the week, as if one then is consciously worshipping demons is so ridiculous and it tells me you have nothing serious to contribute here.

The trivilisation is in assuming that Christians are not worshipping God.

A Christian is someone who the Holy Spirit is living in and who guides them in there Spiritual worship.

What non Christians get up to with Easter 3ggs, Father Christmases etc etc is up to them

For a Christian to get themselves work3d up over eggs, bunnies, father Christmas etc is as relevant as getting worked up about the pagan days of the week.

Reactions: APAK and Jim B

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you use the names of the days of the week as an excuse to actively celebrate Asherah/Astarte/the queen of heaven, easter bunnies, and easter eggs rather than Jesus' resurrection. I get it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm watching the video, and I have to say it gives me the creeps. First he's having people painting eggs, the very thing he says is evil. Then he associates Easter with witchcraft. He's saying the egg equates to the female deity worshiped by pagans, but failed to make a proper connection. Then he indicates that children are painting witchcraft symbols onto eggs. Again failed to make the connection. Then he's playing actual witchcraft tutorials for painting eggs as the witches say. So when is it good for a proper Christian to play witchcraft tutorials for people to watch. Next he associates spelling of letters in language with witchcraft spells as if the words spelling and spells are connected and explains that the children are making spells by painting eggs and are deceived by the devil. Again made no proper connection. Next he plays all these images of idol worship and is going to come together on April 9th to talk about Nimrod. Nimrod.
How you got this interpretation from his video is beyond me unless you're willfully misrepresenting him. He is not having children paint easter eggs. He's showing clips from other people's videos ... showing examples proving his point. And yes, it is necessary to expose evil in order to open the eyes of some who will hear.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[Video removed because it contains occult related things]
Look and see who bows down to idols and worships the queen and the old gods of paganism, and you begin to see who is Babylon...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you use the names of the days of the week as an excuse to actively celebrate Asherah/Astarte/the queen of heaven, easter bunnies, and easter eggs rather than Jesus' resurrection. I get it.
No I'm saying if you think celebrating Easter as a Christian is demonic, then you should not be using pagan names of the week, month etc etc.

The spirit living in Christians knows why they worship and whether they are worshipping God.
Christians don't need rule makers coming to tell them what to or not to worship.

Reactions: Jim B

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The female reference "her" in Revelation 18:4 is not "the queen of heaven" per se, but is rather a reference to mankind.

God being portrayed as male, elaborated to include Jesus as the Bridegroom (male) and the church (male and female alike) as the Bride (female), defines the terms of male and female in many points of scripture. Such are the parables of scripture spiritually discerned. In which case, the message of Revelation 18:4 is rather from God to those members of the church who are looking to "men" with reverence. With such spiritual discernment, the passage would instead read as follows:

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of mans church, my people, that ye be not partakes of man's sins among the church, and that ye receive not of the plagues against such men.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The trivilisation is in assuming that Christians are not worshipping God.

A Christian is someone who the Holy Spirit is living in and who guides them in there Spiritual worship.

What non Christians get up to with Easter 3ggs, Father Christmases etc etc is up to them

For a Christian to get themselves work3d up over eggs, bunnies, father Christmas etc is as relevant as getting worked up about the pagan days of the week.
Well I would agree with this post of yours, not the other one or two.