Chrstian in Oz

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

karlos

Apr 15, 2008
Hello,My name is Karl. I am 21 (22 in 5 Days) and Live in Australia. I am not sure what I could call myself but I am a new Christian who fell away for a time but who has come back. I am currently reading my bible as much as I can and praying when I can too. I have also joined a small group at my local church and I am liking it.Just thought I would drop through and say hi
smile.gif
Thanks,Karl

koulourakia_girl

Apr 21, 2008
Hi Karl, I'm new here too, and also from Australia, although central VIC...yes I'm a country girl....but not a country bumpkin ;-)

koulourakia_girl

Apr 21, 2008
(karlos;47209)
lol, I just turned 22, I am a old man now
tongue.gif

Well I turn 28 in July...what does that make me? Senile? On the way out? LOLOLOLOL

karlos

Apr 15, 2008
The flies really get on my nerves here, I went over to Arizona a couple of years ago. I was surprised that for a hot area, no flies (That I saw at least)

C

C 4 C

(karlos;46615)
Hello, My name is Karl. I am 21 (22 in 5 Days) and Live in Australia. I am not sure what I could call myself but I am a new Christian who fell away for a time but who has come back. I am currently reading my bible as much as I can and praying when I can too. I have also joined a small group at my local church and I am liking it. Just thought I would drop through and say hi
smile.gif
Thanks,Karl
Welcome karlos.
smile.gif