Chuck Schumer told you yesterday ....Satire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are worthless. Illegal migrants are better than you and work harder than you .....You must be replaced ......Replaced because you young American bucks are not creating babies fast enough. You are not working and outpacing abortion ....worthless voters ....get in line ...

Schumer wants 11 million to get amnesty and citizenship .....Which 11 million is Schumer talking about? The 30 million already here or the thirty million that will race to the border when they learn amnesty is on the table?

Worthless Romney delcared that every migrant should be given a green card to work because they will work for less money and be far more reliable than AMERICANS ....

I thought they wanted $15 an hour wages for McDonalds

It's getting to the point that there is definately something in the water they drink in Washington DC.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was lstening to his speech and the comentary on Patriot Radio. They were playing portions and providing opinion of what he said. There was no avoiding what was stated. Obviously if there isn't an overview of the opinion.

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was lstening to his speech and the comentary on Patriot Radio. They were playing portions and providing opinion of what he said. There was no avoiding what was stated. Obviously if there isn't an overview of the opinion.
Was it anything like this?

Here he's making the same talking points as Nancy Pelosi did months ago. Illegals work! We need laborers.