Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
even among humans many sons are also fathers and sons are equally human as their fathers - twinc
ah, but i guess since some sons are sterile, that analogy is void or something.
He will just take the argument to a third, fourth, fifth thread, after each is defeated in its turn.

If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father

imo at a certain point one should take the hint

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well a least I have "AIR" the Spirit, maybe that why some are deflated instead of inflated....:eek:
well i would say that you have more than that, even, and i'm not meaning to be rude ok. Imo no one else has to believe like you do, for your perspective to be valid. At least to you, who is called to seek your own salvation. The rest is Codependence

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son is God
Isaiah 9:6 "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace".

someone ignorantly used this scripture to prove that the son is God. How gross ignorant can one be. if one read the verse. it says a Son is Given, and this Son is called the "Everlasting Father". a Son is the Father. what gross negligence.
That's because you're reject the Trinity.
The Son is ONE with His Father.

Keep studying.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
1 Corinthians 10:2-4 "And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ”. so who is the ROCK?, lets see, Deuteronomy 32:3-4 "Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he”.

See, the Lord Jesus is the LORD in the OT, he, (the Lord) Jesus is the “Rock”. the God of the OT… (smile).
now one more for your edification to open your Spiritual eyes. did you notice this, "drank of that spiritual Rock". Spiritual,? and this, "a God of truth". a God of truth?, where have we heard this before? John 14:16-17 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you".
5But God was not pleased with most of them, for they were struck down in the wilderness.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's because you're reject the Trinity.
The Son is ONE with His Father.

Keep studying.
Not that I reject the trinity, just don't believe in it..:eek:
Picture2.jpg

So Get it Right, follow the chart and understand.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I reject the trinity, just don't believe in it..

So Get it Right, follow the chart and understand.
Disbelief in something is rejection of it.
Maybe you should pick up a thesaurus . . .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No bo-bo, if it nothing there is nothing to reject. LOL. good day

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now if you want to discuss, let's discuss Revelation 1:8. is this the Father, or the Son? yes or no. reject that.... (smile).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No bo-bo, if it nothing there is nothing to reject. LOL. good day
That's illogical.
It is a doctrine, therefore it IS something.

YOU believe the Trinity to be a lie, so you reject the lie.
You've been debating your opposition to this doctrine on dozens of posts - and now you are saying that you've been debating nothing??

That doesn't make you very bright, now, does it?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now if you want to discuss, let's discuss Revelation 1:8. is this the Father, or the Son? yes or no. reject that.... (smile).
When YOU are courageous enough to address the 35 verses I presented that prove the Trinity - I'l answer more of your questions.
As it stands now - I've done nothing BUT answer your questions - and you have addressed NONE of mine . . .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When YOU are courageous enough to address the 35 verses I presented that prove the Trinity - I'l answer more of your questions.
As it stands now - I've done nothing BUT answer your questions - and you have addressed NONE of mine . . .
been addressing your verses and diversity answer all of them. but you can't address just one verse the Revelation 1:8 verse or the revelation 1:4 & 5 verse. because if you do it expose your false beliefs. so go back and see where I been addressing your verses, but U can't address one of mine. that tell us that your beliefs are false and none supportive. because if true, you can answer, but we see you can't.

don't make a bo-bo in trying to answer... (smile).

see ya.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
been addressing your verses and diversity answer all of them. but you can't address just one verse the Revelation 1:8 verse or the revelation 1:4 & 5 verse. because if you do it expose your false beliefs. so go back and see where I been addressing your verses, but U can't address one of mine. that tell us that your beliefs are false and none supportive. because if true, you can answer, but we see you can't.

don't make a bo-bo in trying to answer... (smile).

see ya.
I already addressed Rev. 1:4-8. It is Jesus.
HOW do we know this? Go to the last chapter (22:13) and there He is again, calling Himself by the SAME title: The Alpha and the Omega.

You haven't answered ANY of the 35 verses I presented.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already addressed Rev. 1:4-8. It is Jesus.
HOW do we know this? Go to the last chapter (22:13) and there He is again, calling Himself by the SAME title: The Alpha and the Omega.

You haven't answered ANY of the 35 verses I presented.
well after a couple day, ........... my , my, my. so you just destroyed your own doctrine. because the Father have the title Alpha and Omega, "First" and the "Last". see the Titles of all these listed in Rev 1:4 & 5 is of the "SAME" person JESUS. see you finally put your foot into your own mouth. titles are of the same Person. Father is Jesus, and the title Son is Jesus. see you destroyed your own doctrine, thank you. I been telling you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well after a couple day, ........... my , my, my. so you just destroyed your own doctrine. because the Father have the title Alpha and Omega, "First" and the "Last". see the Titles of all these listed in Rev 1:4 & 5 is of the "SAME" person JESUS. see you finally put your foot into your own mouth. titles are of the same Person. Father is Jesus, and the title Son is Jesus. see you destroyed your own doctrine, thank you. I been telling you.
Your complete butchery of the English language aside - I did no such thing.
I simply showed you that Jesus is IN the Father and the Father is IN Him - and the Holy Spirit proceeds from Both.

Trinity.

No - address the 35 verses I gave YOU . . .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your complete butchery of the English language aside - I did no such thing.
I simply showed you that Jesus is IN the Father and the Father is IN Him - and the Holy Spirit proceeds from Both.

Trinity.

No - address the 35 verses I gave YOU . . .
see, you made another bo-bo, you said that the Holy Spirit proceeds from both, please give scripture book chapter and verse where the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Lord Jesus the Christ.then I'll come back with my next question... (smile). so book chapter, and verse please.