Closeness with the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veronicahails

Mar 15, 2008
Please pray for me. I'm having trouble feeling the closeness of the Lord. I miss his closeness. I think one of the reasons why I can't feel the closeness is because I let the bussiness of this world distract me from having alone time with the Lord. Every once in awhile I can feel his closeness it's not like it use to be, and I just miss it. Just pray that The Lord would start drawing me closer to Him. Thank you all!

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Have said a prayer that all surrounding feelings fade and your heart is able to once more feel His presense.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(veronicahails;41303)
Please pray for me. I'm having trouble feeling the closeness of the Lord. I miss his closeness. I think one of the reasons why I can't feel the closeness is because I let the bussiness of this world distract me from having alone time with the Lord. Every once in awhile I can feel his closeness it's not like it use to be, and I just miss it. Just pray that The Lord would start drawing me closer to Him. Thank you all!
If you haven't been baptised in the Holy Ghost, the I urge you to seek Him, He makes Jesus very real, He gives us joy, He gives us the love of God, and you keep yourself in the love of God by praying in the Holy Ghost.If you have been baptised in the Holy Ghost, then you can be filled up again, One baptism but many fillings. God said, "Be filled with the spirit", The Greek meaning is, "Keep on being filled".How do you get filled up again??, One way is by spending time praising and worshipping God , God inhabits the praises of His people, In His precence there is fulness of joy. Praise is a springboard for being filled with the Spirit.

TrueVoice

Mar 14, 2008
Dear Lord, please fill the heart of this one. May Veronica feel the closeness with you once again!