Closing Theme Song From "A Mother's Love" - "God's Love for Man Is Most Genuine" (Lyrics)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane White

Jul 18, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Closing Theme Song From "A Mother's Love" - "God's Love for Man Is Most Genuine" (Lyrics)

My darling, you are the apple of mommy’s eye, mommy lives to make you happy.
Mommy often chides you to be diligent in your studies, in the hope that you will have prospects, and distinguish yourself.
I know that you love and cherish me, mommy, but you demand too much.
I cannot do what you ask; the stress is too great, it pains my heart, and I look to death for escape.
Ah, mommy cannot understand you, and ends up hurting you.
Mommy, I know you meant well,
but I don’t understand why people have to live like this.

More Praise and Worship Songs Free Download (link: http://hearthymn.com/easy-bible.php) hearthymn.com/easy-bible.php

Now I have read the words of God, and I understand the truth; I have seen how deeply corrupted mankind is.
People pursue fame, fortune, status, the pleasures of the flesh, unaware that their fate is controlled by God.
Amid God’s words, I am awoken: How empty it is to live for fame, fortune, and status.
The words of God show me my life’s direction; only understanding the truth is to have life.
Now, we enjoy God’s words each day, we perform our duty and live before God.
The words of Almighty God guide us in living amid the light—how joyous it is to be with God.
We spurn the enslavement of corrupt flesh, of fate and prospects—how happy it is to be liberated.
From God, we receive the truth and the life. The kingdom of Christ is our wonderful home!