Closing Topics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I've been on a lot of Christian forums,been thrown out of a few for my viewsWhen I discovered this site I thought it was different,I thought I would be free to express my views so long as I was not rude to anyone in my postings.I can accept construtive critisiam,what I can't accept is someone getting upset with one of my post just because they are not in agreement,its like the guy it the playground who was'nt picked to play in the first game,so he takes his ball and goes home.The post Im referring to is,(The reason for the war in Iraq )I posted that not too say that Im in total agreement with what was written,but to show that it could be possible.Quote"Thread closed, I'm sick of this nonsense. Satan is the author of confusion, and when you're so obssessed with a certain role to the point that it blinds you to other powers at work, I don't care to hear anymore. You've already started a few other threads on the war.ReplyOn the contrary Im not blind at all,as a matter of fact,far from it,I know the powers at work that are here,but to say its because of these powers that are at work in these endtimes is a reason to close a post and state that Im blinded,to me is unacceptable.Technically speaking you could close every post on this site for that reason(powers that be)that dosent mean we should'nt talk about them,and just because you don't should'nt give you a reason to close a post.If you don't agree don't respond to it,but to act like a spoiled child,in my opinion is just wrong.I love my country and I wouldnt trade it for any other in the world,but right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of the powers that be.Im very much aware that everything will happen as it is written,and that satan is in control of certain things that God allows him to be,so please don't insult my intellegence with this Im blinded to the truth,as Ive said Im far from being blind,very far indeed."If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be ... The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe." Thomas Jefferson

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice try. I'm not into petty arguing. I closed your thread because it's at least the third thread you've started in the past few days about the same topic. I will not let that filth pollute the community and remove more deserving topics. If you want to start a thread on it, fine, but I will not suffer the forum to be spammed with multiple threads that target the same topic; even more so when it confuses. I'll continue to keep that one thread locked and now this one will join it. The others remain open. There's not much else to say. Either like it, or lump it. This isn't the nation, this is Christianity Board. By the way, you're quoting the same man who "translated" a Bible where he omits all passages that affirm the virgin birth of Jesus, his works, his death, and his ressurrection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible Might want to check your sources. Humanism without God is nothing but being lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.