Colour change?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Is there any way to change the forum colours? At the moment its white text on a dark blue background and it gives me eyestrain

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
I don't mind the current colour settings...What colour combinations do you think would be most comfortable for the eyes?

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I find the blue really eye de-stressing,but I do wish there were other colors besides blue ,dark blue,light blue,baclk and white
biggrin.gif
ha

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if any of you would like to donate either the hours or the money to pay for a new template you guys like, you're welcome to, but I've just got too much on my plate to be worrying about different forum colors, sorry.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
(Denver;38635)
Well if any of you would like to donate either the hours or the money to pay for a new template you guys like, you're welcome to, but I've just got too much on my plate to be worrying about different forum colors, sorry.
Okay that's pretty final.The day they start printing my newspaper on navy paper with white lettering will be the day I cancel it because it'd be like trying to read a photographic negative..
wink.gif
This forum hurts my eyes, so I'm outta here to find one that doesn't, byeeeeeee.......
smile.gif

x.drybonesxvalleyx

Dec 16, 2007
I find it quite relaxing. Trying to read black letters on BRIGHT WHITE is an identical concept, save the dark blue is more comforting and relaxing to see, and the white isn't as blinding.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay that's pretty final.The day they start printing my newspaper on navy paper with white lettering will be the day I cancel it because it'd be like trying to read a photographic negative..
wink.gif
This forum hurts my eyes, so I'm outta here to find one that doesn't, byeeeeeee.......
smile.gif

Well, I hate to see anyone go, especially because of colors, but I understand. You're actually the first person I've had complain about not being able to read these color choices. I don't know that you'll return to see this, but it may be worth checking on your monitor settings in that case.Believe it or not, this sort of thing is part of what I do for a living. Next to black and white, blue is pretty much the most common color on the internet.
I find it quite relaxing. Trying to read black letters on BRIGHT WHITE is an identical concept, save the dark blue is more comforting and relaxing to see, and the white isn't as blinding.
Agreed, the idea is to contrast, and black on white gets so boring sometimes.
wink.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I would like to see dark brown background with white text
smile.gif
. Makes me feel like I'm in a forest.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(followerofchrist;38900)
Anyone up for a white background with light yellow text?
Yellow is next to white as yellow is also too light to see, so the answer is Nay!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(thesuperjag;38940)
Yellow is next to white as yellow is also too light to see, so the answer is Nay!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Haha it was a joke Jag. I didn't expect anyone to say yes.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(followerofchrist;39028)
(thesuperjag;38940)
Haha it was a joke Jag. I didn't expect anyone to say yes.Oh well, you got me. Everybody on this forum gets me all the time.
smile.gif