Come To Think Of It, We All Should Belong To Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday 1-15-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 22 5783 26th. Winter Day

1 Corinthians 6:12-20

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only those who truly believe in Christ are HIS . all else is but winds of the doctrine of inclusivity which is of the dragon himself .
Lambs better not fall for a ruse . if we believe in CHRIST , then we Would believe HIS teachings .
And how he did warn against those who rejected HIM as Christ , as messiah , as the only name whereby they may be saved .
I had rather drink ten gallons of puke and gasoline and chase it with a match than believe the lie most chruch folks and the world
and its religoins are now believing . Truly i say to all , YOU BETTER BELIEVE IN JESUS , and if you do , YOU WOULD BELIEVE
all things HE DID teach . This fellow is a stickler to the original gospel and in no way will i budge one inch from it .
Hope that encourages all lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christ is the true vine. The root. Christ made all men. So in that sense he is their creator God. But if they do not abide in Christ they are cut off the true vine, by the Father, they wither and die.

Feb 1, 2022
Western USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie

Mr. Walter and Debbie,

YOUR EXPLICIT GODLY QUOTE: "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Very true! Since our bodies are a temple of Christ, then they are not to be disparaged by ungodly smoking, taking recreational drugs, drinking alcoholic drinks like whiskey, etc., absolutely NO Tatoos or heavy make up, and such.

For the 2nd class biblical woman to man (Ephesians 5:23), in addition to the above aforementioned entities, these Sisters of Eve are to follow the inspired by Jesus passages listed below:

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God." (Deuteronomy 22:5)

"Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire," (1 Timothy 2:9)

"For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head." (1 Corinthians 11:6)

Walter, I am sure you are following the passages shown above so as Jesus sees you (Hebrews 4:13) being respectful to your body as a temple to Him. Furthermore, is your wife following said passages as well to be a TRUE Christian, where she had better be doing so?!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr. Walter and Debbie,

YOUR EXPLICIT GODLY QUOTE: "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Very true! Since our bodies are a temple of Christ, then they are not to be disparaged by ungodly smoking, taking recreational drugs, drinking alcoholic drinks like whiskey, etc., absolutely NO Tatoos or heavy make up, and such.

For the 2nd class biblical woman to man (Ephesians 5:23), in addition to the above aforementioned entities, these Sisters of Eve are to follow the inspired by Jesus passages listed below:

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God." (Deuteronomy 22:5)

"Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire," (1 Timothy 2:9)

"For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head." (1 Corinthians 11:6)

Walter, I am sure you are following the passages shown above so as Jesus sees you (Hebrews 4:13) being respectful to your body as a temple to Him. Furthermore, is your wife following said passages as well to be a TRUE Christian, where she had better be doing so?!

Amen Brother, Leviticus 18:5 - Unlawful Sexual Relations.

Walter

Feb 1, 2022
Western USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walter,

Thank you for agreeing that you are to rule over your "Sister of Eve" 2nd class biblical woman as follows: " For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands." (Ephesians 5:23-24)

Praise Debbie as a woman that will accept Jesus' true words as shown above, and to actually live them as Jesus intended as well!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie
As clearly stated in verse 14, God our LORD Father and creator raised up our Christ the (L)lord of us with his own power. And he will raise us up also by using his Son, our Christ's spirit in 'the last day' to do this act of 'final' redemption. And for us to be in one spirit today in preparation, as members in one body with Christ as clearly stated in verses 13, 15 and 17

And yes we all should be members of the same spirit as in Christ for the Father's sake and his desire, as his desire to raise his human Son to immortality for us to bring us 'all' to the Father.

And yet many today 'feel' so confident they are with the Lord in spirit and yet they are not because they have equated him and his own spirit with the Father's Spirit. They are different although work in union. They believe these two persons have always been the same one person God or YHWH, yesterday and today.

They have been fooled and believe in a false Christ and false God and therefore have false hope.

Only God is the LORD and YHWH of all, not our Yahshua and Christ and Lord. Amen

Bless you!

Reactions: WalterandDebbie