coming war with Iran... yet DC cares nothing about the US security and citizens at home

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had several visions of nuclear bombs going off over the course of a couple years. I can see it coming and not sure if it will hit the USA. But ya, not good.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had several visions of nuclear bombs going off over the course of a couple years. I can see it coming and not sure if it will hit the USA. But ya, not good.
The nonsensical insanity we see coming out of DC, from whom are supposed to be our as in citizen's representatives, serves only globalist concerns and selfish special interest.

And this I feel is the judgement of God against the US. Which means rejoice that you are saved from the wrath to come, and the judgement of God.

Jesus Christ saves us from the wrath of God, but the world experiences wrath and judgement of ungodly men.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nonsensical insanity we see coming out of DC, from whom are supposed to be our as in citizen's representatives, serves only globalist concerns and selfish special interest.

And this I feel is the judgement of God against the US. Which means rejoice that you are saved from the wrath to come, and the judgement of God.

Jesus Christ saves us from the wrath of God, but the world experiences wrath and judgement of ungodly men.
Well I hope not, but this is all reminding me of Vietnam and the draft to send unwilling fighters over to a war that should have never happened. Now I'm seeing advertisements for nuclear bunkers. Is that co-incidence. Well I think if leaders are going to start a nuclear war, then they'll answer for it in the afterlife.

Reactions: Scott Downey