Completion Before Creation 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. - Acts 28:27-28.

It is one thing to stand on the word and say "I must get more faith, I must do something." And another thing to say "not I but Christ that liveth in me." Two completely different things.

Some would feel if they could not stand on the word, "then I don't have a relationship to God." That's where were mistaken - it is the word of God (the person of Christ in you) that stands alone. Wether we believe it or not .. the word of God stands alone. I can stand on the word in me, and believe what scripture says about the word in me. But it is the word that stands alone now - in you.

What was the major problem Israel had as a nation? The only relationship with God they ever knew - came by law. So taking law away from them was not going to happen, as a nation. Still exists today. But that is what Paul and the other apostles were dealing with - the law that had Israel trapped in knowledge. God spends all of the book of Acts dealing with Israel - trying to move them from law, to grace. Finally Paul declares in Acts 28:28 - thats it your shut off as a nation, until God picks his program back up with them. The covenants and promises to Israel.. as a nation.

Reactions: Ziggy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. - Acts 28:27-28.

It is one thing to stand on the word and say "I must get more faith, I must do something." And another thing to say "not I but Christ that liveth in me." Two completely different things.

Some would feel if they could not stand on the word, "then I don't have a relationship to God." That's where were mistaken - it is the word of God (the person of Christ in you) that stands alone. Wether we believe it or not .. the word of God stands alone. I can stand on the word in me, and believe what scripture says about the word in me. But it is the word that stands alone now - in you.

What was the major problem Israel had as a nation? The only relationship with God they ever knew - came by law. So taking law away from them was not going to happen, as a nation. Still exists today. But that is what Paul and the other apostles were dealing with - the law that had Israel trapped in knowledge. God spends all of the book of Acts dealing with Israel - trying to move them from law, to grace. Finally Paul declares in Acts 28:28 - thats it your shut off as a nation, until God picks his program back up with them. The covenants and promises to Israel.. as a nation.
@soul man It's indeed not entitlement that counts but taking heed to the Word of God.

John 17.17.

Reactions: soul man