1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Confused...

Discussion in 'Christian Newbies' started by Ian74, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Those who turn to Christ are immediately attacked by Satan. So don't be surprised.

Dropship and amigo de christo like this.
  2. Dropship

Dropship Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Yes Saul was on the payroll of the snooty priests as a bounty hunter, but then saw the light,changed his name to Paul and took some serious hassle from satan and his lackeys-

He said- "I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.
    Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.
    Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,
    I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles, in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea, and in danger from false brothers.
    I have laboured and toiled and have often gone without sleep, I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.
    Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.
    Who is weak, and I do not feel weak?" (2 Corinthians 11:23-29)

Below- A 1965 commemorative stamp showing St.Paul's Cathedral standing like a rock as German bombers wheel overhead-

war-stamp1.jpg

rel-Paul-writing.jpg