Congress holds historic open hearing on UFOs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
35% of the church population in the United States is not registered to vote.

That's the ticket. Turn your back and put your head in the sand.
God is in control and my kingdom aint of this world . The only thing i am gonna do concerning them sold out leaders
is pray they repent and come to Christ before its too late for their own souls .
Not a politcian one supports the true fundamental to the faith Truth . THEY all in it for agendas and use GOD for a vote at most .
Truth . I dont need to worry and trust in men and govts to save me . Now if one who truly desired the things of GOD
stood up , well maybe they would get a vote . But if they truly desire GOD they aint gonna speaks truths and lies
they aint gonna preach an agenda either .
You know what both sides , what those leaders have in common . OH its not politics its that they are all already
heavily infected with the many path to GOD LIE religoin . EVEN GEORGE busch was and that was years ago
and the years aint got no less deceptive nor have the leaders . THEY in bed with the dragon and the dragon knows how
to use them to get HIS Agenda done . Lets not be fooled by politicians . There is no hope in the men , the states
or the nations of this entire WORLD . They all tanked and grow worse daily as does both sides . HEAVILY infected
and both sides sucking from the teets of the whore . Pitting man against man and yet all the while preaching
the false solution . Nope , not a one gets my vote . My prayers for their souls , YEAH i give them that and that alone
cause i desire life and not death for them . OUR DUTY is to preach JESUS , preach repentance , preach the gosple
focus on the true hope and the true home that awaits us . THE HEAVENLY ONE .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought Biden was the lesser of two evils, and I know it is frustrating but besides that, This country is doomed anyway-- the world is. We have been told what is going to happen.
(The thing I don't like about politics is it makes one angry to another--we have had so much hate spring up in the last few years. I think it teaches us to hate. Look how polarized we are. I get mad too, and I have to take my anger to God.And I'm not the best at it, either. It is difficult for me not to get angry.)

Anyway,
We have Matthew 24 and parts of Revelation that tell us

and this:
2 Tim3:13-17

'13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

This tells us to stay in the Scriptures which we need to do.

Jesus will come soon for us.
Someone had said once that he had read to the back of the Book and God wins.

upload_2022-7-4_13-16-20.jpeg

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe they are doing so either today or tomorrow.
THE European Organization for Nuclear Research is celebrating its tenth anniversary by restarting its Large Hadron Collider on July 5.
Hadron Collider RESTARTING after 3 years sparks Doomsday conspiracies

Buckle Up..
Hugs
Just a few minutes into the video TLHKAJ posted, the words the excited blonde scientist said were stupendous. ..he was basically saying…we don’t know what’s going to happen until it happens. That’s when I recalled the words, let’s pass this so we can see what’s in it…
I actually am going to check out some more of that mans videos.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Ziggy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cern will be turning on at 9AM central time. so in America we have about 45 minutes on the East Coast.
Time for breakfast.
:D
Hugs

Oh, we might even have time for lunch, I’m thinking. Probably takes a while to heat up. No wait…the tunnel is like…80 degrees? but the liquid nitrogen is cryogenically cooled to the temperature of interstellar space…you certainly don’t want THAT to heat up…even at room temperature it would boil and expand. That would certainly ruin someone’s breakfast…

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, we might even have time for lunch, I’m thinking. Probably takes a while to heat up. No wait…the tunnel is like…80 degrees? but the liquid nitrogen is cryogenically cooled to the temperature of interstellar space…you certainly don’t want THAT to heat up…even at room temperature it would boil and expand. That would certainly ruin someone’s breakfast…
We're still here :D
However, they did say they will keep this going for.... wait for it....
3 and 1/2 years.
Isn't that so original?

:D
Hugs

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think something did take place this morning though.
I was watching them turn it on, on youtube live stream.
There was a chat going on at the time. So I was listening to all the people praying and hoping we didn't blow up, or demons come through a portal. All kinds of things people were talking about.
Right before they turned it on, my ears started to get plugged, like when your going up a high mountain, or some kind of elevation.
I kept swallowing and popping my ears.
Then the air got heavy and I felt it was a little bit harder to breathe.
Then I started to get a headache.
I thought, oh I'm jusr overreacting to a stress. Anticipation of doomsday, lol
But then I started reading the chat and other people were complaining about the same things.

I don't know what they do to turn that thing on, but I know it has something to do with energy.
So perhaps sucking all that energy into one location at one time, does have some kind of repercussions?
IDK
I'm just sharing what I experienced as they were about to turn it on.

Hugs

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha,ha.ha, that's funny! I too had seen that episode. Yes, perhaps there are many here who are too young and not familiar with the T.V. Show "Twilight Zone."

Nice job for an example.

I had the opportunity to watch Rod Sterling speak at Auburn University. At the end of his speech, while answering questions from the audience, one student rose and asked if he would recite the introduction to the Twilight Zone. Laughing, he explained they had recorded the intro once and when they got it right, never did it again. It was funny hearing him try to recite it and the crowd helping him whenever he messed it up.

The more on the edge of your seat speaker was Mohammad Ali ....That was fun.. He kept threatening to pull Cosell's toupee off during the next on air interview .....