CORONAPHOBIA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This irrational fear has been perpetuated by the mainstream media and has taken the world by storm. Never have we seen so many rights being taken away from us and never have we seen such totalitarian laws being imposed. The media sensationalizes everything to boost their ratings, it's a narrative driven style of journalism traditionally known as propaganda. The media is such a powerful tool, so powerful that the truth doesn't matter.

Within the last year we've had climate change sensationalized, no debate is allowed. Then it led to the bushfires here in Oz which was all blamed on our PM for not being able to control the weather. Then it was all Trumps impeachment. Then the end of the world with covid, then BLM now covid again... They are keeping the public in a state of unjustified fear... I don't do any of it anymore, im not going to continue to goosestep in formation along with all the other robots. Lie to me once shame on you, y'all know the rest. Or is it the boy who cried wolf, shut up child you are a liar.

Where i live they were almost fully reopened. Then, because of the way the state premier has handled it, we started getting some more confirmed cases. Therefore they locked down 10 postcodes containing tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of people. My postcode somehow survived but it is surrounded by a ring of red, most of my family and friends. And after allowing those BLM protests Daniel Andrews has the audacity to hand out 6 month jail terms for anyone breaching these lockdowns.

Well u know what... I don't care anymore and I don't believe any of the rubbish being peddled by the mainstream anymore. There were two reasons why we locked down
1/ Predictions were made that it would be worse than the Spanish flu which killed 50 million people
2/ They feared that the hospital system would get overloaded. That was the whole point of flattening the stupid curve.
But now we know
1/ Covid is nothing more than a seasonal strand of a flu with a death ratio of only 0.26% according to the CDC
2/ Our hospital system never even got close to being loaded. I bet there are only a hand full of covid patients in ICU or even just in hospital

Yet the BS continues. The damage being done is much more than the 100 odd covid deaths we've had. Depression, anxiety, trauma, post trauma, shock, stress, torment, psychoses, mania, i could list a whole page of medical conditions being caused by these draconian restrictions. They have increased the rate of crime, death, pain, suffering, unemployment, homelessness, drug use, alcohol use, child abuse, family violence, elective surgery put on hold, people not being treated for other things and DEATH... FAR MORE DEATHS

But the media doesn't report any of that and the politicians don't take any of that into account, the oly thing that matters to them are these imaginary covid lives. I don't know one person that has had covid, not one. But i know too many people who are suffering cos of all this... Im over it

Reactions: theophilus