Coronavirus treatment - No Ibuprofen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just found out this info from Harvard Medical that those who died from the disease had Advil in their system. Advil jump starts the virus into pneumonia. Take only Tylenol/acetaminophen, but No Ibuprofen.

I only take Bayer Aspirin, so don't know how that affects anything.

Edit:

OTC NSAIDs include:

• Ibuprofen
  • Aspirin
  • Naproxen Sodium

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(So far Most of...........the statements made are traditional, historical, legal)
(let me think)

Okay here is a Theory (below is misunderstood)

Some fish are designed to flip upside down, or choose to flip upside down, to stop a particular function of the "right brain" ............. the body is a instrument, the bio-field, is just a collection of activity................the real reason is that the "right brain", ties to hyperdimension/spiritual activity, even if nullified in this plane, that can be adverse to the organism. (this is apart of the real reason corona virus kills).

(we talked about the .... pig .... whale .... msg .... pesticides in food as beneficial like DDT in growing food .... also we talked about tonics containing caffine ......... given the dosage and behavior of the person involved can be beneficial without clear reasons ................ that is how you deal with this, in a faithful way)

(issac newton, not only founded the usa, but answered the people about the coronavirus in secret of that day, the "dead flesh controversy with god", where coral castle is located probably, with "roanoke"............people will get sick and die with no apparent explanation but not all people, ETC, back to topic)

However If I were handling the situation, which I am not
(first, right handed people, are dying in considerable numbers, the news is not reporting that)

Tonic immobility is a natural state of paralysis that animals enter, often called animal hypnosis. Its function is not certain. It may be related to mating in certain animals like sharks. It may also be a way of avoiding or deterring predators (playing dead is called thanatosis).

This is the real answer to coronavirus, you need a agent like this, it will help stop the function in the right brain that leads to coronavirus deaths in people. It doesn't need to cause paralysis, but could cause numbness, until the diet is steady in treatments.

(God designed the animals to resist the kind of spiritual corruption human are inherent with, as a result of the freewill devices god uses ................ the animals you see on earth are not the "generations of shem", they are not intelligent beings, they are a creation without intelligence or spirituality, design only to touch on those associations ................. an engine, or a snare for the wicked)

Coronavirus, is nothing, it should not be treated as an illness ......... its an identifier of a specific kind of deficiency or, not that, specific kind of functions in the right brain, inherent to, and terminal for those genetic lines, there is no solution for many people they will simply die off. (right now I don't have the means to illustrate the specific kind of death, as failure in the complete process of "flowerization", simply don't have what god will provide in the near future).

No recommended species except for the whale, ofcourse there is the reptile family and certain fishes...........with very dominant colors during the mating cycle, that may serve, this is a wide study that means, also, the same result can be found across species for whatever is in view. either way.

People will continue to die its inevitable, but not entirely bad. Deaths are already beginning to surround those genetic lines and migrant populations, compliments of using lethal force against me, benefits, I should say, you having less of a controversy.

(less then a few years ago we talked about skin pigment, ethnics, and how that evolved to identify them for the kind of death god would bring, and they mistakenly took this for racism, and now as they die in mass, things are a tiny bit more clear)

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I only take Bayer Aspirin, so don't know how that affects anything.
HUGE! Second French Study by Dr. Raoult finds Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin Helped EVERY PATIENT in Study Group of 80 Minus One
This is wonderful news.

"Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either ignored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people."

HUGE! Second French Study by Dr. Raoult finds Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin Helped EVERY PATIENT in Study Group of 80 Minus One (VIDEO)

Last edited:
Reactions: CharismaticLady

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(about 9 days cycles with ethnics committing suicide in using force against me. lets say in a random period and ethic uses force against me, whatever that is, their races and many peoples tied to those arguments are incapable of hurting me to the same degree over a period.........they die or are driven off, this is god's law, they don't have a legal right to life, minister or serve public office but they do)

Mosquito take 8-10 days to become an adult............not to mention ethnic people in africa reported euthanasia only when taking the drug for coronavirus..............that is a good result that reports the theory.

(an ethnic person/persons will kill themselves more and commit suicide under various guises, a lot more, when God doesn't give them the pleasure of a physical death, maiming me, or some other pleasure from hurting me..............I will eventually die, but death itself is not the goal sometimes with god, for maximum effectiveness..............what you see and may not understand is a straight suicide, leading to this natural die-off)

(so it may take one or two nightly walks, or at random any time of day, to dry out an ethnic or jews suicide with me for a few days, before it can do it again. they can just fall down and die, i've seen it happen, anyway that is not really that important, as to understanding the nature of what becomes necessary)

Over the counter medicine happens to be my favorite, and tylenol but i'm not taking that for medical reasons when I do, maybe for the common cold, but, the body in an "average/normal state" is standard. so happens that a jew/ethnic may prefer suicide in hurting me over that, is not my concern, but so happens that it is.

It will be more unpleasant to be unclean, with those genetic lines, sure with proper treatment. however this does not have to be intelligent at all, so one of the theories was that pesticides used in growing food was actually beneficial, seems to be true.

Christian Theory* (then modern Chinese theory derived from that)

lizard-tail-loss.jpg

petmd.com/reptile/care/evr_rp_lizard-tail-loss

(this issue of coronavirus, without using a vaccine, and that position has no value there are two working theories on the subject ...................traditional medicine does not store in the tissues or facts, coronavirus will come and go that is given, and when it comes and goes so does the risk of death)

(other alternative is, advanced medicines that sometimes remain in the tissues for weeks after a regime of dosage...........but for that to happen, you need to know precisely what to look for and that is not likely to happen)

(christians want to separate this right brain activity that can have dangerous implications, like in such instances of coronavirus, and they have traditionally used poison snakes, problem there is it can be lethal, and their poison contains hundreds of chemicals its hit or miss) (this is apart of natural theory, so the answer would be tied to, the reptile, fins on some fish, and natural poison, natures method that is)

(the modern chinese theory)

Chinese drugs, are no more potent than, Hydroxychloroquine, on the subject for the drugs they developed and tested with migrants, and believe me. Coronavirus has been around for a few years..................its not an advanced drug so the weight and diet of the body is important and an existing factor in the result. So basic diet is really important.

There's many factors in weather a person dies from coronavirus, like geographic location, type of population, density of population, personal usage of the mind and body, such as religion, diet, activity, etc.

There is also no hope for many people and hope.

Coronavirus is a mainstay its apart of our lives and it is not going to go anywhere soon

C6Q27
Within the Isles of five rivers to one,
Through the expansion of the great "Chyren Selin":
Through the drizzles in the air the fury of one,
Six escaped, hidden bundles of flax.

Chyren Selin is a force that takes over Asia, and then take over the rest of the world, in the 6th and last age of earth............they call this personality the "antichrist".............and turns out its true, but its not a person, its a virus, a simple marker of change in how humans begin to relate to this earth, and a very long period of this will take place.

(a drug for coronavirus will be marketed as a dietary supplement.................this is simply the way this has to be) (its will save more lives that way) (but in the mean time, people need to benefit with some minor social changes, and that means things need to follow through right now) (so society really should be as normal as possible even if a lot of people die, so big deal, this is a natural process)

Last edited: