CORRUPT BIBLES WHICH ARE SENDIND PEOPLE 2 HELL!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have a mate that truly idolises the KJV. he is nuts in his assessment of such, just childish dribble he has been indoctrinated in, yes it is one of the best I say and I do say that the newer versions are crap.

Be carful of the new KJV tho, you need the OKJV with the words of Jesus in Red. sure I thought the Old English at times hard to read and I bagged it for that but for a serious Bible studying reader that's a fine Bible that will give one true understanding, but you need more than just the Bible to comprehend it, one would do well to understand about Hebrew and real Latin and have a handle on Greek, so as to understand the English translations are coming from better, as English is a crappy language based on much like nick names words that can change and do not describe that well and the bastard of it is that it can change meaning over time even from 180 degree of what once was a meaning and we see that rubbish nowadays a lot with total moronic rad idiots saying just dribbling trendy rubbish claiming to be cool. then I find we also have a majority of people who claim that if I mention real true Latin they pull stupid face claiming, it's a dead language ? I say really moron, are you that uneducated that you do not under stand the context of what is meant by Dead ? I means that it does not change and that it describes everything there is, no nick names at all to anything and that's why Doctors have to know Latin, for if they did not know such you would be dealing with a quack. Chemist has to understand Latin, outside of that one would be hopeless moron not worthy to be in charge of such as their would be mistakes made like you would not believe.

One real good Bible is the old Catholic Bibles they have a lot of information in them, but the newer versions of Catholic Bibles are totally shocking, no doubt because the RCC has been bastardised.
I was informing my aunty about the shock I got when looking for a new RC Bible, now she goes to Church everyday full on and she had no regard as to such, I was like really ! now that's ignorance.
Many sinners have been saved through the use of KJV Bible since its first publication. So, it contains all the accurate information we need to show God's plan of salvation. I also have the NKJV, the NASB, the NEB and the AMP Bible. Cross checking doubtful references among these versions gives a clearer view of the meaning. I have noted the missing verses in the NIV that changes the meaning of some passages, and that puts me off seriously using that version. Also we shouldn't forget that we have the Holy Spirit to clarify the Word to us when we need Him to do so.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many sinners have been saved through the use of KJV Bible since its first publication. So, it contains all the accurate information we need to show God's plan of salvation. I also have the NKJV, the NASB, the NEB and the AMP Bible. Cross checking doubtful references among these versions gives a clearer view of the meaning. I have noted the missing verses in the NIV that changes the meaning of some passages, and that puts me off seriously using that version. Also we shouldn't forget that we have the Holy Spirit to clarify the Word to us when we need Him to do so.
I do the same as you in such regards and have found as you have.

The best Bible that I have is an old RC Bible, when I went to buy a new top of the line RC Bible I was in total shock !! it was a totally dumb down version, I pointed this out to my dads sister who goes to RC Church everyday and she turned and disregarded what I said. it's a very important issue with me, because it was this book that I learnt from and I insist that every RC should totally study it, then they may understand the truth, but they don't bother to read, they just sit and swallow the dribble of the Priest like dolts.
So I get up and question the Priest in a nice way and get the cold shoulder directly, no one is allowed to question the idiot or he gets in a huff ! and avoids me and then one day he comes and has a go at me. well I said if you have the time to bother to talk to me like he once claimed he would, but feared to sit down with me. he is not going to ! because he fears me ! so we only touched on some subjects that he can deal with. he is not about Jesus Christ at all, he is about the RCC and social justice issues in the main and Political Correctness. even the village idiot can peddle on that level. but such is devoid of the Holy Spirit. that's a works of man issue and any moron can be involved on that level. such as they are barking up the wrong tree.
That Priest is not going to led anyone to Christ Jesus at all. he is only leading one to a religion and religion never saved anyone at all. I am at the Church and all but a few I have met are even worthy to even take Christ Jesus truly seriously.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.

What Bible others choose to trust in their personal life is their business. The statement you made above seems to me is just an attempt of trying to dictate what Bible other people should use.